Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        I got the DOMS...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: I got the DOMS...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-27-2015 06:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is it cuz I'm old that it last so long or is it just that I workout so hard that the human condition can't keep up?... What's the story?...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 03-27-2015 07:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dumb Old Man Syndrome?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 03-27-2015 07:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Misdiagnosis. It's actually AIDS...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 03-27-2015 08:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think it's because you're a boring nobody who tells lies on the internet to make up for the crushing loneliness brought on by your wretched personality and complete lack of character.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-27-2015 09:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
I think it's because I'm a boring nobody who tells lies on the internet to make up for the crushing loneliness brought on by my wretched personality and complete lack of character.

Okay... But this thread isn't about u... Fucking narcissist... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 03-27-2015 10:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

First 3 replies nailed it. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-27-2015 10:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No that's 3 dads nailing u... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 03-27-2015 12:50 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No it's me nailing your 3 dads. :olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 03-27-2015 02:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

Okay... But this thread isn't about u... Fucking narcissist... :olo: ...

worst thing about this thread is it's tacit admission that your life is terribly mundane.

On Monday I flew to France for a photo shoot, ate lobster on the beach, and got back home in time to kiss my little girl good night.

Congratulations on going to the gym. A big news day for you :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-27-2015 04:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I got a home gym bigger than it whole apartment chump... And that's no joke... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 03-27-2015 05:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Anyone know what this semi-literate imbecile is trying to say?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-27-2015 07:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It...ur... Lol auto complete... Fuck u... Also lol poor ppl...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 03-27-2015 08:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maybe if you weren't so poor you could afford a phone with decent auto-correct.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 03-28-2015 12:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
I got a home gym bigger than it whole apartment chump... And that's no joke... :olo: ...

That's probably why you're so lonely. Though it doesn't explain why you're so skinny :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-28-2015 05:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Skinny is good u fat fuck...
Also... Lonely is a goal of mine... But that's a impossibility in my situation...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 03-28-2015 06:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No, privacy is a goal of yours, not loneliness. If you craved loneliness, you wouldn't be on here hawking for attention like a fucking child, posting about every single minuscule deviation from your pointless, boring, existence.

You're a fucking joke.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-29-2015 06:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's obvious sys0p is very jellus of me... But also in love with me at the same time... Understandable... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 03-29-2015 08:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In other words you've been crushed and have no rebuttal. :olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 03-30-2015 01:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
It's obvious sys0p is very jellus of me... But also in love with me at the same time... Understandable... :olo: ...

At face value, there's not really anything to be jealous of. You're older than me, you have no job, no skills, no education. You have seven children tying you down. A fat wife, two shit cars, you live in the middle of nowhere in a largely meaningless part of another country. You're skinny, ugly, with yellow teeth and grey hair. You're a boring, useless, pointless cretin with no life.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-30-2015 03:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm more seasoned than u... I'm retired...I do everything very skillfully and my skill base grows exponentially daily... I'm college educated and continuing my education for shits and giggles...I have 7 children who enrich my life in ways chumps like u will never know... My wife weighs under 130 and is 5'7" and has bigger tits than u ever experienced... We have 6 cars and more on the way... We live in paradise just ask Willie Nelson who spends his time between here and Hawaii equally... I'm cut, 6'1" with chemically whitened teeth and salt and peppered real man's hair.... Ppl are drawn to my personality and always want to learn from my vast experiences... My life is great... :olo: ...

I also own lil fat bitches at quake... DOMINATED... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 03-30-2015 03:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gotten to. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-30-2015 04:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
Gotten to. :olo:

U lose... :olo: ...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 03-30-2015 06:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
I'm retired...I do everything very skillfully and my skill base grows exponentially daily...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-30-2015 06:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lmao

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 03-30-2015 12:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
I'm more seasoned than u... I'm retired...I do everything very skillfully and my skill base grows exponentially daily... I'm college educated and continuing my education for shits and giggles...I have 7 children who enrich my life in ways chumps like u will never know... My wife weighs under 130 and is 5'7" and has bigger tits than u ever experienced... We have 6 cars and more on the way... We live in paradise just ask Willie Nelson who spends his time between here and Hawaii equally... I'm cut, 6'1" with chemically whitened teeth and salt and peppered real man's hair.... Ppl are drawn to my personality and always want to learn from my vast experiences... My life is great... :olo: ...

I also own lil fat bitches at quake... DOMINATED... :olo: ...

ImageImage

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 03-30-2015 12:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whoever gets that double entendre earns more than Geoff.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-30-2015 01:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How cute... The fat midget must have finally got off work... Lol @ poor ppl trying to make a living but ending up in living tiny brick viewed boxes... :olo: ...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 03-30-2015 02:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Same posts over and over and over. You should just copy and paste, then you wouldn't make so many fuck ups with your spelling. You almost got the words in the right order this time.

Surfing the web
Surfing the web
PostPosted: 03-30-2015 02:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
[You're older than me, you have no job, no skills, no education. You have seven children tying you down. A fat wife, two shit cars, you live in the middle of nowhere in a largely meaningless part of another country. You're skinny, ugly, with yellow teeth and grey hair. You're a boring, useless, pointless cretin with no life.

I'm pretty new here. Is this actually true or is it some joke that evolved from scared? acting this way (also, scared?=geoff ?).
When going through older threads I came across some nice pictures :) Are those pictures actually you?

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 03-30-2015 02:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
I lose... :olo: ...

I know. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-30-2015 03:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Porto wrote:
I'm pretty new here. Is this actually true or is it some joke that evolved from scared? acting this way (also, scared?=geoff ?).
When going through older threads I came across some nice pictures :) Are those pictures actually you?

Here the view from my living room...

Here's the view at sys0p's place...

Here's me...

Here's sys0p...

Hope that helps... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 03-30-2015 03:37 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geoff's been trolled hard. :olo:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.