Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Ryan Dunn ( jackass ) dead

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Ryan Dunn ( jackass ) dead

Say ello to my l'il frien'
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 08:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Car crash, car lit on fire. Alcohol likely.

link

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 08:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.flickr.com/photos/subewl/585 ... otostream/

he beat steve o. i don't believe it.

they always joked about how he was a fucking terrible driver and had nearly killed bam and others before,

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 08:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'll need to see a body...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 08:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

uh did you see the fuckin' aftermath pic I posted?

no body dude. that was a porsche

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 09:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh wow, i must be half asleep because I missed a reference by xer0s.

i'm going to go re-evaluate my life.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 09:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm certain this is a hoax. Although I can't be certain...

PostPosted: 06-20-2011 09:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

All sites with reference to him ( ie. imdb ) have updated with a date of death...

Give Me Love
Give Me Love
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 09:38 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

maybe cuz he died

PostPosted: 06-20-2011 09:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
Investigators were able to identify Dunn through his tattoos and hair, but so far the identity of the second person has not been determined, police said. Autopsies are scheduled for later Monday.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Jackas ... z1Pq5YnvIN

Fucking hell

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 09:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I would think he'd die doing what he loved. yknow.. trying to get himself killed.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 09:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:(

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 09:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so he killed the other dude in the picture as well. fuck that noise

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 10:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

walk it off jack ass...

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 10:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: moron alert :olo:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 10:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scarface wrote:
All sites with reference to him ( ie. imdb ) have updated with a date of death...

Haha you missed one too....

Xer0s is just over our heads today,,,black is white

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 11:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wtf are you going on about?

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 11:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:)

PostPosted: 06-20-2011 11:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

phantasmagoria wrote:

:olo: moron alert :olo:

That's supposed to be a 911 gt3

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 12:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So an idiot died doing idiotic things? Why should anyone care?

Darwin and shit. :arrow:

I guess the world will have to find someone else to stick toy cars up their ass.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 12:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:

I guess the world will have to find someone else to stick toy cars up their ass.

So far he's contributed hours of laughs and hilariousness to millions of people.

Didn't you do some work on some no name shitty video game or something? Oh and act all bitter on internet forums?

I'll mourn him, thanks.

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 12:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah because sticking toy cars up your ass is considered skillful and talented entertainment :disgust:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 12:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

point to me where i said skillful and talented. dude made people laugh, that's all i care about. are comedians worthless too?

Also, if I remember correctly, Dunn was the only one willing to put the car in his ass, everyone else bailed, so that ship has sailed.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 12:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

EtUL wrote:
GONNAFISTYA wrote:

So far he's contributed hours of laughs and hilariousness to millions of people.

Didn't you do some work on some no name shitty video game or something? Oh and act all bitter on internet forums?

I'll mourn him, thanks.

lol

If you think drinking your own puke and doing things that a 4 year old would find funny is providing "hours of laughs and hilariousness to millions of people" then I truly feel sorry for you and anyone else who watches that crap.

I guess using your metrics everyone should mourn the Kardashians or Paris Hilton when they finally bless us with their deaths? :rolleyes:

Incredible.

Oh yeah....Big Brother is on. :arrow:

EtUL wrote:
I'll mourn him, thanks.

Funniest post I've read all month. :up:

Give Me Love
Give Me Love
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 01:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

whats it like to think you're better than everyone all the time?

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 01:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Big Kahuna Burger wrote:
whats it like to think you're better than everyone all the time?

Dunno. Why don't you ask yourself that question when you cheer brown people dying?

Give Me Love
Give Me Love
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 01:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i do that?

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 01:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Every chance you get.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 01:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sounds like you're pretty jealous he lived bigger than you, made more money, and wasn't fat before he drove his porsche away into flames of glory.

I will be mourning paris hilton as well. she sponsored a moto 125 team this year and her boy is doing well http://www.motogp.com/en/riders/Maverick+Vi%C3%B1ales

maybe she can convince richey and the kardasians to get involved and they can contribute something

what have you contributed again? some research stats for obesity and diabetes?

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 01:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Loss of life is loss of life, granted its a pretty daft way to go, and no tears for how he did it. If you are stupid enough to get in the damn car, its your own fault... But he made some pretty funny stuff, and I have respect for the laughs. What, its not tripple A block buster Shakespeare shit, boohoo, the fact is, when that toy went in that arse, I laughed. End of story.

Would have been funnier if weeman died in some strange way mind you...

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 01:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackass was funny. Deal with it.

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 01:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sanchez all the way boyo. But aye, Jackass had its prime moments.

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 01:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

EtUL wrote:
point to me where i said skillful and talented. dude made people laugh, that's all i care about. are comedians worthless too?

Also, if I remember correctly, Dunn was the only one willing to put the car in his ass, everyone else bailed, so that ship has sailed.

my point is, that any moron that chooses to do what he did, could do what he did. His success was nothing more than coincidence of being in the right place at the right time. It's kind of like congratulating a lottery winner for his success.
I'm sorry Etul but the only thing he ever achieved in life is to reaffirm the dreadful state of pop culture

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 01:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 01:20 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackass and all related shows were stupid and boring, but that isn't a reason to celebrate a mans death.

Etul thinks it's funny to post a Craigslist ad with his friends penis why wouldn't he enjoy shows with white trash hillbillies shoving things in their asses?

Last edited by shaft on 06-20-2011 01:27 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-20-2011 01:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tsakali wrote:
EtUL wrote:

my point is, that any moron that chooses to do what he did, could do what he did. His success was nothing more than coincidence of being in the right place at the right time. It's kind of like congratulating a lottery winner for his success.
I'm sorry Etul but the only thing he ever achieved in life is to reaffirm the dreadful state of pop culture

First off, you hear that argument constantly with anything. Art, music, whatever. The fact is they did it first.

Second, you should look up the history of the Jackass crew. Long before Jackass was around Bam and the CKY crew were shooting their own stunts, skateboarding, and other shit videos. When Jackass started, Bam already had the footage and the rep and his foot in the door from the shit they did previous. Like it or not they took initiative and then hit it big when they got recognized by (at first) a skateboarding magazine and then eventually became part of the crew from their stunts.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.