Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Secrets of the Living Dolls

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Secrets of the Living Dolls

The World is Yours...
The World is Yours...
PostPosted: 02-25-2014 03:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Female Masking?

I've heard of the real dolls, it's weird, whatever. I've seen shows where people have 'relationships' with their dolls. Okay, get help. Some people like to wear gimps suits. Fine, American Horror Story made your fetish more known to the public.

Wtf is all this? A local radio personality put it up on their FB and people have been having a field day with it.

Start a forum pool on who does this here? I was banking on it being a UK thing when I saw the article, should have known better. 'Merica.

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 02-25-2014 04:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fire.
Application thereof to promote burning.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 02-25-2014 04:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I couldn't watch it...creepers

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 02-25-2014 05:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The most obvious answer for someone dressing up as a woman here is Doombrain. But the most likely candidate is Geoff. Given the way his wife looks, how overweight she is and the fact that she's punched out a dozen kids, you just know they have zero sex life... Geoff would need to fulfill this void in other ways.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-25-2014 05:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just another way to get your freak on I guess. Not as drastic as actual genderswapping ey.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-25-2014 10:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

vileliquid1026 wrote:
I was banking on it being a UK thing

it's done properly in the UK

The World is Yours...
The World is Yours...
PostPosted: 02-25-2014 05:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I only wish I could look as good as Cleese or Chapman in those get-ups.

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 02-25-2014 06:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^ Mazda's new sig material right here :olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 02-25-2014 07:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fucking creepy to the max.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.