Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Route 29 Batman

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Route 29 Batman

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 03-29-2012 03:10 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That is just awesome. And I'm not talking about a guy in a batman suit driving a black Lamborghini. I'm talking about how he uses that to cheer up sick kids for a while.

Did you read at the end of the article, he said he's having a batman-movie-lookalike Batmobile built for 250 grand? That's awesome too :D

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-29-2012 03:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Route 29 Batman > Batman

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-29-2012 04:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

movie batman = guy who uses his wealth to go after street-level crime instead of corporate crooks = conservative wet dream
route 29 batman = guy who uses his wealth to cheer up kids with cancer

Transient wrote:
Route 29 Batman > Batman

:up:

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 03-29-2012 07:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
I actually know Batman. His parents are dear friends of my wife’s family, and I see him at holiday dinners where my 4-year-old son believes he is the real-life Bruce Wayne. “Daddy, he’s Batman, too,” my son will whisper to me. Though Batman has long been aware that I’m a journalist, he has never suggested I write about him. He does not crave publicity. Like his comic book namesake, he doesn’t seek credit for what he does.

So the author of the article is friends with Batman, and a journalist... hmm.... Clark Kent?

... though Clark really likes his fast food...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-29-2012 08:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

strange-shaped state more like

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.