Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        What is this thing called?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: What is this thing called?

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 09:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So about 2 weeks ago I had a fever and shit so I stayed in bed for the good amount of the entire day. The next day when I finally decided to get up and do stuff I felt like every sound I heard was loud as fuck and my own thoughts where loud, and it felt like the sounds where going extremely fast, and for some reason my hands felt like they where 'huge'.

This lasted for about 5 or so minutes, when I went to the john to take a shit it went away.

It was quite the annoying experience. :dork:

Hallucination?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 09:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's bad to take drugs. :icon30:

Never had it happen to me before but it does sound strange.

no u
no u
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 09:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

cocaines a hell of a drug.

Last edited by signa on 02-14-2005 01:32 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 10:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

maybe try taking some drugs?

canis
canis
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 10:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've had wierd hallucinations when sick, especially with high feavers. For me they've been rushing sounds coupled with fast-paced activity in my mind.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 10:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

did you feel dizzy at all ?

my old man sometimes gets that and its because his sugar level fucks up

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 11:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sounds like you were just full of shit.

Old Skool'
Old Skool'
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 11:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Uh, you've never had shit sounds loud as fuck before?
I get that every morning. :p

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 12:28 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canis wrote:
I've had wierd hallucinations when sick, especially with high feavers. For me they've been rushing sounds coupled with fast-paced activity in my mind.

Yeah, tis' is sorta what I experienced.

Is this what taking drugs feels like? :drool:

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 12:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Possibly...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 12:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

agreed

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 04:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

jus a minor fluctuation there dz have fun :dude:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 05:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
signa wrote:
cocaines a hell of a drug.

Is it like as fuck

Designer bollocks and a complete waste of money

fuck yeah.

its right after cigs for biggest waste of money.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 05:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have these weird dreams lately where I am in this weird half-awake/half-asleep situation...in the dream something godawful might be happening, like I am drowning or whatever or some shit, and I am aware that I am dreaming and need to wake up, but I can't get myself to wake up...I consciously lay there trying with all my might to talk or open my eyes or whatever, but I can't do it until my wife kicks me for moving around too much...its really weird.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 05:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tnf wrote:
I have these weird dreams lately where I am in this weird half-awake/half-asleep situation...in the dream something godawful might be happening, like I am drowning or whatever or some shit, and I am aware that I am dreaming and need to wake up, but I can't get myself to wake up...I consciously lay there trying with all my might to talk or open my eyes or whatever, but I can't do it until my wife kicks me for moving around too much...its really weird.

sounds like a brain tumour, a big one at that.

:paranoid:

guru
guru
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 05:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Really??????????????

Banned
Banned
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 05:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canis wrote:

I get that second thing after coffe on an empty stomach, fucks me up beyond recognision, it's iompossible to bloody concentrate when thinking of 6 things at once.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 05:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tnf wrote:

its called sleep paralysis. its caused by stress and not having a regular sleeppattern.
chill out and go to bet at the same time every day for a week or two. thatll fix it

[edit] wtf is up with the boards :E

Last edited by MKJ on 02-15-2005 06:03 AM, edited 1 time in total.

cross-threaded
cross-threaded
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 05:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

...no doubt about it...you've been drugged and raped...you should call a crisis center and report it...

PostPosted: 02-15-2005 03:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Good evening dzjepp. Hope you feel better.

From what you described, it looks like you had
The Flu, also called Influenza.

There are many types of influenza, some can bring you to death. You might want a look these links…
http://www.healthcentral.com/mhc/top/00 ... m#Symptoms: http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/DS/00081.html

As for what happened once you have relieved yourself, you just disposed of all of the intoxication that was sitting inside.

BTW no one is immunized, while writing this post I heard on the news that Michael Jackson has been hospitalised today because of the flu.

Take Care!
pete

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 03:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pete sounds an aweful lot like Cowboy Dan...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.