Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Team Arena Mptourney1-4 Mappack

Post new topicThis topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Team Arena Mptourney1-4 Mappack

\kill
\kill
PostPosted: 11-12-2008 01:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hey..

I was checking out a page right [NO WAREZ PLEASE] that I was directed to from PQ for a mod called "High Quality Q3" Mod, and I downloaded it which some of it is pretty kickass. If you get it, don't send it to your Q3 folder because it will overwrite your quake3.exe, but it's a pak9.pk3 dealie.
The cool thing he has on the page is a map-mptourney.pk3 for download which has all four of them with their song's and pi and fritzkrieg are also included. I wish that he had put a lightning gun where the nailgun is in mptourney3, since that was how it was in dc_map08. So it's just a blank weaponspawn...which sux, but O well.
I actually made my own mappack for these maps quite a while ago, but he has all of the .shaders set up better than how I have mine all crammed in there. Figured I'd let everyone know since I was surprised to see someone do it.

-hf

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 11-12-2008 04:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You should be surprised at someone doing it because they shouldn't; distributing Team Arena content like that is not cool, sorry, especaily when it's ripped.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 11-12-2008 08:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Agreed, this is basically warez. I know that wasn't your intention, but that's what it is, just repackaged as a "mod".

Sent an email to FileFront and FilePlanet to remove the files.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.