Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Item / Weapon placement HEIGHT

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Item / Weapon placement HEIGHT

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-19-2015 03:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Short question :)
I always miss Items caused by jumping over them when hoppin´around. (In my maps)
Since im having problems in scaling im wondering: When i place items in the map it seems like they are stuck to the ground, no matter which height i placed them...
:confused:

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 05-19-2015 03:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Select the weapon(s), hit N to open up the entity inspector, and check off the 'Suspended' box.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 05-19-2015 03:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Juhuu, THX :D

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-19-2015 09:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

suspended items look weird to me. i would keep them on the ground.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 05-20-2015 10:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CPMA increased the height of items, there you will not overjump the items anymore...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.