Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Radient texture issue

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Radient texture issue

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 04-21-2017 10:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm working with GTKRadient 1.6.5 and the issue I'm having is with the textures repeating on a single surface.For example, if I make a brush for a jump pad and apply the texture I want, in the 3D view it looks correct, but if I run Bsp and test the map in quake 3 the jump pad will show 4 "jump pad" textures on that one brush.
any help will be appreciated. thanks.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 04-22-2017 09:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Post a sample map of the issue in question?

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 04-22-2017 12:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

uh oh, now I have a bigger problem.while I was trying to get you an example of this issue I ran into another problem.when I make a brush and apply a texture to it and run the Bsp to test the map, the brush or texture doesn't show in the map, at all.hmmm any suggestion? maybe an option i accidently ticked?

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 04-22-2017 12:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 05-12-2017 04:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Possible reasons:
1. You use textures of non-standard (high) resolution.
2. You use different sets of textures of different resolution.
3. You have parameter "tcmod scale" in a shader with such a texture.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.