Quake3World.com Forums
     Technology & Troubleshooting
        Low Gravity in ST:EF

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Low Gravity in ST:EF

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 10-17-2010 04:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok, I'm having a weird problem in Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force - Holomatch where I seem to have less gravity than normal. For those who know their maps well, some examples include md_1701-d (the enterprise hull map) where I float in space and if I move I never come down, gravity where the same thing happens and redsun where the jump-pads fling me past the platforms and into misadventure. Is there anything I can do to alleviate this problem? I checked and it affects me in both Multimatch and Solomatch (had to use /maps command), so my personal assessment is something to do with my game itself or some settings I'm using (but I don't know which ones :miffed:). It kills me that people always kill me in these maps because I'm such an easy target. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: (this portrays two things by the way; how confused I am, and how long I've had this problem [about a month])

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Technology & Troubleshooting

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.