Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        Place your bets.. The "Maps" of Quake 4 MP

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-04-2005 10:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't know how the game devs at raven could have been out of touch, they hired some people that used to hang out here in LEM. PJW, for one.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 03:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ppp wrote:
Q1dm4, The Bad Place (by American McGee) would be nice for some old-times-sake 1v1 goodness

they had a dm4 remake planned for Q3, but abandoned it because it was to cramped to fit q3 gameplay, so i guess they won't remake it for q4 either...

[edit] oh... they attemped a remake of q1dm6, no dm4 ~ but still: dm4 is even more cramped than dm6 is.

source: http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~aeons/categ ... &gameNo=14

Quake Addict
Quake Addict
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 09:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

q3tourney4
q3dm6
are 2 of the best maps, so i hope to see them on Q4

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 09:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I hope they have test_bigbox =o

bling bling
bling bling
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 03:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

haha i used to play on a server years ago that used to have bigbox in it's rotation as a gauntlet only map. pure chaos since there was usually more than 10 people on the server at any given time.

beep
beep
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 07:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I would love to see Tokay's Towers ship with the game.
It's not going to happen, but I can have dreams, can't I?

Hell, I love most of the Q2 DM maps to begin with, so if any of those come with Q4, I'll be pretty happy.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.