Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        US/UK version vs. german version

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: US/UK version vs. german version

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 06:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What is the difference between Quake4 US/UK version and german version? Is cut or so with the german version something?

thx anni`

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 07:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

green blood for teh germans!!!11

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 08:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Strogg talk German...

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 08:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol... just get an imported version.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 09:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I haven't heard anything official on the differences. I'm guessing we won't know for sure until it's released, and some of our Deutsch menschen can talk about their copies.

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 09:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quake 4 may nto ship in Germany. If it does, it will be ripped apart, as per usual. i.e. no blood, no explosions, shit like that.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 12:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Really? I didn't know they were that bad in Germany. Didn't the Nazi reign end like 60 years ago?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 12:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

anni` wrote:
What is the difference between Quake4 US/UK version and german version? Is cut or so with the german version something?

thx anni`

oooo your german.... im sorry i thought there was something wrong with you :smirk:

edit: dont mean to be nasty, its a quote off fawlty towers :]

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.