Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        New Info... You may not like it, you may like it...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: New Info... You may not like it, you may like it...

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 10:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok, just reading the new 360 mag, with n ew Quake 4 pics and interviews with id dev Tim Wilits...

Anyways...

The Blaster and machinegun both carry a flashlight. You all know this.

But did you know that the Blaster and machinegun can be Dual-Welded...

"The Blaster and Machinegun both have flashlights fixed under the barrel, and used in tandum with a secondary weapo, say, a railgun, will offer a threefold advantage."

Erm...?

Ok, upgrades.

Weapon upgrades are given by the techies you meet in the game. And the lightning gun doesn't just hit one person, it jumps from enemy to enemy...

Ill post more as i read, lol.

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 10:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

For the single player that sounds great.

For the multiplayer, we'll see. I think they'll have a different weapon loadout for multiplayer, if this is all accurate.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 11:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:
For the single player that sounds great.

For the multiplayer, we'll see. I think they'll have a different weapon loadout for multiplayer, if this is all accurate.

:icon14:

i thought quake 4 was geared towards sp anyway ?

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 12:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yea, for SP that sounds like some cool shit to have.

Hopefully the MP will be different.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 12:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah, the mp will be standard mp.. only the sp will have the upgrades and weapon mods

Quote:
And the lightning gun doesn't just hit one person, it jumps from enemy to enemy...

chain lightning.. kick ass!

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 02:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

OH MY GUN WE GONNA USE WEAPONS?!? ROFFL LOL!

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 02:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Duel wielding in Halo was crap, one thing I've always liked about id is they've never arsed about with secondard fire functions and silly messing about with weapons. :(

cess primary
cess primary
PostPosted: 10-05-2005 02:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

As long as they keep shit like that in SP i dont care. this is not UT, mp should be 1 weapon 1 way to fire.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.