Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        Q4 WoD 3.13 is now available for your Labor Day consumption.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Q4 WoD 3.13 is now available for your Labor Day consumption.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 09-01-2006 04:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Good news folks! The time has come for a new version of Q4 WoD to debut. WoD 3.13 is now available for public consumption. This version comes complete with all of the new goodies of the brand new 1.3 PR. Here’s a list of some of the other new changes and improvements.

Change List ------------------------------------------------------------

weapon : Added Alt Toggle Button
weapon : Lowered Shotgun Alt Fire Rate for SP
weapon : Removed blaster from MP
weapon : Added fire grenade
weapon : Added Napalm altfire
mpgame : Added Spawn Protection
mpgame : Added Cloak
mpgame : Added RailOnly Mode
mpgame : Added new cvars
mpgame : Default repsawn times lowered for weapons
mpgame : Default respawn time increased for powerups

There’s also a brand new hook that I am sure you all will love. Grab the mod at the link below and have a good time playing over the Labor Day weekend. We appreciate your continued support and encourage you to provide feedback on our website. Remember to browse over the updated readme which is included in the zip file.

Click here to vist the WoD home.

Get the new version here.

Mirrors will be added to the home page as soon as possible.

Servers:

Deep Fried WoD 3.13 - 72.5.248.30:28004
Green Eggs & Ham 3.13 - 66.150.247.16:28004

Enjoy!

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 09-03-2006 11:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nice stuff :)

Mirror here >> http://www.q4.jolt.co.uk/index.php?page ... es&id=6625

Sites looking well too :icon14:

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 09-04-2006 05:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thank for the info kleeks. :icon14: I just launched the PR campaign Friday and took a family trip 12 hours away to Austin. I just got back and can't wait to get some gameplay in. Austin is amazing btw.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 09-05-2006 11:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here's a direct link to the download section of our site with a couple of mirrors available. I look forward to playing with those of you that try the mod. If you're on my server (Deep Fried) and happen to want me to switch it up to rail only WoD or Arena CTF mode just speak up and I will accommodate the majority. Thanks.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.