The Quake 4 Fortress dev team is looking to expand and searching for talented individuals.
Here is a current list of open positions on the Q4F dev team. We are looking for quality and dedication. Our expectations are high. We are currently a non-profit team, but have great future potential (with many members who already work in the industry). Please keep in mind we are ONLY looking for individuals who are dependable, skilled, and will finish what they start. We expect to see progress.
If you want to fill one of the open positions, please send an email to photeknix [AT] gmail [DOT] com. Include your:
- Full Name
- Handle (nickname)
- System Specs
- Position your are applying for
- Skill and Experience
- Samples or links to your work
- And any other comments.
Please do not email samples of your work larger then 2mb, if they are, please give me a link where I can download it. Screenshots are usually best... if I wanna see more I'll ask. Thx!
● Modeler (ability to model, animate, and skin anything, normal mapping knowledge a must)
● Skinner (normal and bumpmapping a must, extensive skinning skills a plus)
● Texture Artist (normal and bumpmapping a must, extensive texturing skills a plus)
● Level Designer (must have Radiant experience, TF knowledge a plus)
● Sound FX Designer (must have extensive Sound Design experience, high end equipment for FX a plus)