Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        Q4WoD CTF 3 vs 3 House League

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Q4WoD CTF 3 vs 3 House League

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 09-25-2006 04:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The HHR folks are planning on starting a 3 on 3 league very soon. I've pasted a post from one of their server admins about the league. It's mostly a fun league and I look forward to mixing it up with anyone that joins up.

Quote:
Over at WoD-HHR we're hoping to start up a 3-on3 CTF league in October for the new Q4WOD release. We ran several of these for Q2 WOD that were a lot of fun, and we feel the newest version of WOD is definitely ready for league-play.

The format is essentially like an amateur sports 'beer league'... One server, generally one night a week, subs are allowed, etc... Most importantly, although it is competetive, it's all for fun - just a bunch of friends getting together and shooting at each other in a more organized format than the usual pick-up games found on public servers.

Squad sign-ups are encouraged, but individuals are welcome... if there aren't enough individual sign-ups to form a squad or two we'll make a sub roster for teams that need someone to fill in.

If you're interested, here's a page with some more details, links for the mod files and where to go to sign up...

http://www.crimeinc.killerpings.ws/houseleague/

If you're already playing Q4WoD feel free to let us know what you like or dislike about the mod in our forum.

If you haven't yet tried the mod then what are you waiting for? Accentuate your evening with some classic me tarzan you jane goodness. :q2:

Click this link to directly download the mod and change your life forever. :p

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.