Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        High FPS config

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: High FPS config

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 10-26-2006 10:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hi guys. Im rather noob at Q4. And having alot of lag doesnt help so I was wondering if someone could help me and either direct me to a low gfx/ high fps config or make one for me. Would be really appreciated.

piecemaker
piecemaker
PostPosted: 10-26-2006 08:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

UpsetChaps Quake4 Guide - Tailored Configs (Framerate and Visual Tweaks) <--- it's a link. It clicks the link to get what it asks. ;)

That should help you figure out a good framerate.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-27-2006 06:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And break a thing or two in the process with single player only variables. ;)

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 10-31-2006 09:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks for the help. I will end up breaking something lol.

xchaser
xchaser
PostPosted: 10-31-2006 09:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PieceMaker wrote:
UpsetChaps Quake4 Guide - Tailored Configs (Framerate and Visual Tweaks) <--- it's a link. It clicks the link to get what it asks. ;)

That should help you figure out a good framerate.

yea I agree this site help me.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.