Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        Quake 4 Demo for PC

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Quake 4 Demo for PC

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 12-09-2006 04:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I downloaded Quake 4 demo from Downloads.com Then found it was not for PC. Is there a Quake 4 demo for PC and if yes. Where can I download it?

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 12-09-2006 04:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No theres no such thing as q4 for pc. Who would think of that LOL!???????

Check IDsoftware. Perhaps the pc demo is in there.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 12-09-2006 04:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ty I dowmloaded what I thought was Quake 4 demo from IDsoft.But it did not work..Any suggestions?

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 12-10-2006 02:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quake 4 Final Demo for Windows (324.47MB)
http://www.gamershell.com/download_11697.shtml

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 12-10-2006 03:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In what way doesnt it work?

The demo is picky about soundcard drivers, especially if you have a creative card. Make sure you have the very latest drivers and OpenAL.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.