Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        Q4MAX 0.78 Released (Compatible with Q4 1.4 Beta)

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Q4MAX 0.78 Released (Compatible with Q4 1.4 Beta)

Warrior
Warrior
PostPosted: 02-13-2007 06:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Q4MAX 0.78 - 16MB

- Q4MAX .78 @ FragStore
- Q4MAX .78 @ EliteGaming
- Q4MAX .78 @ TrueCarnage
- Q4MAX .78 @ Team Infinity
- Q4MAX .78 @ PlanetQuake4
- Q4MAX .78 @ EscapedTurkey

Download Quake 4 1.4 Beta - Link

Quote:
By now I am sure you're aware of Quake4 version 1.4 beta, and all the goodies that it brings. To work alongside 1.4 beta is this new release, Q4Max 0.78.

On top of simply supporting 1.4, we've also got a number of changes of our own. This includes some changes to the multipov functionality, with the ability to change the layout of the views, and cycle around the different players. Multipov has also been extended to support Q4TV, and can be used by any viewer at any time.

Viewers of Q4TV may also be pleased to hear that the "follow" command (including "follow quad" etc) is available for use.... as is the "say" command (and cg_notvchat for those who dont want the spam!).

There are a number of other features, such as the ability for the client to predict the fire effects for rail, shotgun, and machinegun, removing the feeling of a delay in firing these weapons (cg_predict*), and the introduction of sizeup/sizedown commands.

Enjoy the 1.4 beta - please play this release and pass back feedback to us / id, so that 1.4 final + q4max 0.79 can be even better :)

Important: this version is only for use with Quake 4 1.4 beta. Server admins waiting for the final release of Quake 4 1.4 should not install q4max 0.78.

Source: Q4MAX

Last edited by Bugsy on 02-13-2007 07:06 PM, edited 2 times in total.

xchaser
xchaser
PostPosted: 02-13-2007 06:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

its a must download what a pair 1.4 beta and q4max 0.78

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 02-14-2007 04:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I wait 1.4 final

xchaser
xchaser
PostPosted: 02-14-2007 06:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No don't wait you will feel like a noob if you do. and hate 1.4 becuase eveyone has gotten use to the new hitbox and movements. trust me join the force you won't be disapointed.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 02-14-2007 01:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, every time I installed a beta patch, I had to uninstall, reinstall the game again and wait for the final!

:D

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 05-23-2007 02:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xchaser wrote:
No don't wait you will feel like a noob if you do. and hate 1.4 becuase eveyone has gotten use to the new hitbox and movements. trust me join the force you won't be disapointed.

I notice nothing different, friend. I BELIEVE YOU OWE ME A SODA FOR MY TROUBLES.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.