Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        Problem when i start quake 4

Post new topicThis topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Problem when i start quake 4

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 03-24-2007 01:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Everytime i start quake 4 it asks me again and again for cd key.
The problem is that i need to disconnect my internet in order to put in the cd key and that sux to do it everytime.
One more thing im having trouble with is online gaming: How do i play this online?
If anyone can help pls do....

btw cocks
btw cocks
PostPosted: 03-24-2007 03:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

do you have a legit copy of the game?

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 03-24-2007 11:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no i downloaded it

Mentor
Mentor
PostPosted: 03-25-2007 01:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

There goes another thread...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.