Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        Cinematics Q3Arena

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Cinematics Q3Arena

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 12-19-2014 03:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I changed the config to fit widescreen and fov 130 but now I can't watch the intro and movies. Help.

My resolution is set to fit my monitor which is 1920x1080
fov - 130

System

i5
8gb ram
gfx 750ti sc
windows 7

Note: When I set the resolution back to default I can see the intro and movies. Not a big deal I guess just weird. I wanted to watch them I can hear the sound but the screen is black. I can play the game just fine. I also play Q3 on Steam.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 12-20-2014 12:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's a known issue, won't ever be fixed.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 12-21-2014 07:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Okay, thanks for the reply.

Mew Legs!
Mew Legs!
PostPosted: 12-30-2014 08:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If you're playing Q3 through Steam, you might want to display the in-game overlay as well. It causes some weird display problems for some people.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-04-2015 04:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

if you use ioquake3 they work. http://ioquake3.org/

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.