Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        Hide messages/events in upper left corner?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Hide messages/events in upper left corner?

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 04-29-2012 12:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hi,

in the upper left corner of the HUD, message such as 'x was railed by z.' etc. are displayed. I went through the q3config.cfg but couldn't find any cvar that seems to let me toggle those messages on/off. I'd like to hide them completely. Can someone tell me how to do that?

Thanks!

[In case that makes a difference, I am using CPMA.]

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 04-30-2012 03:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

cl_noPrint 1

Success? It won't print anything to the console either though.

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 04-30-2012 09:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

As long as it still writes to the log files, it's perfect. I'll test when I get back to work, thank you. :)

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 04-30-2012 04:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That worked perfectly, thank you. Just what I was looking for!

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.