Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: .

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 06-17-2015 11:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Last edited by Renekt0n on 07-04-2015 02:07 PM, edited 1 time in total.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 06-18-2015 09:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If I had more time to play, I'd say yes and become a member of 1.32 players, but I run Quake 3 only for some alpha and beta testing of new maps and final versions of maps to write a review on lvlworld, only if I have time, I run q3 for fun, just to play. So sorry, I really would like to join, but have really a little time. And I think most of people over here have little time to just play for fun. Youths are interested in fashioned games that were released recently and we who like the (g)old games like Q3 have almost no time to play online for fun, nor to join some clans. Sorry to say that, but that's the way I see it. If you still want to find some new members, I'm sure it will be hard, but possible. Good luck ;)

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-18-2015 11:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can I be the leader of this clan?

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-06-2015 01:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Renekt0n, if you want to delete you topic, just report it with your request or type in DELETE REQUESTED or similar... No need to iterrupt existing dialogue by deleting every character and replacing them by single dot, including topic...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-06-2015 01:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

owned off the forum :olo:

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-06-2015 02:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Indeed...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.