Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        Anarki Nightmare

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Anarki Nightmare

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 08-01-2015 02:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just recorded a match were i beat Anarki in a perfect match , but i failed to see if i set it on nightmare or HC before I started. But when i went back to start a new game it was set on NM, but that can be anything , so my question , or rather request is if someone would like to view that match and see if it really is on Nightmare setting. i've played this game since it came out but i cant for the life of me tell if this anarki is NM or HC. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could take the few minutes it takes to see if what i believe is true ..

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 08-01-2015 02:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fuck u...

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 08-01-2015 02:10 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So either im not familiar to the topics here , or you are just a tool . tell me which it is .

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-01-2015 02:21 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Both.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-01-2015 02:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

As for your problem, if you haven't started a new single player or skirmish match yet, open the console with the tilde key ~ and type

\g_spskill

If it says g_spskill is "5" then you've been playing at nightmare. "4" is hardcore.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-01-2015 02:24 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is there a clan we can be the leader of?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-01-2015 02:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It was moved as I posted before you cry, eraser.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 08-01-2015 02:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser : problem is this is a week ago , so there's no way to know other than to observe .. since iv'e played games after this .

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 08-03-2015 01:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

There should be a way to bring down the scoreboard from the console. The difficulty icon will be next to the bot name. Pressing almost any key other than the console toggle will stop the demo playback; that's why you should use the console. See what the code for the tab key is then type in the console

/bind [whatever-the-name-of-the-tab-key-is]

maybe it's just called "tab" so that would be

/bind tab

The console will tell you what the code for the scoreboard is; then you can just type that in the console with "/" before it to see the scoreboard.

Failing that, there could be some mod that allows you to check the scoreboard during playback. So you could play back the demo in that and see :)

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 08-03-2015 05:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Enter in console /+scores and you're done :) Then if you want to get rid orf it, you can as simple as viewing use /-scores which will hide scoreboard :)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.