Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        How to make my LG look like the one in Qauke Live tournament

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: How to make my LG look like the one in Qauke Live tournament

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 12-15-2015 12:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm playing quake 3 and the lightning gun is awful. Can it be made like in quake live ?

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 12-17-2015 06:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not sure how the Quake Live one looks today but the :q3: one was improved in one of the later patches. So install the latest :q3: patch and your LG should look all cool and that :cool:

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 12-18-2015 02:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's BIG! It covers the whole screen! I want it thin and small like it's on quake live. Is this possible ? I'm running the latest version of q3.

\kill
\kill
PostPosted: 12-18-2015 02:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Put this pk3 into your baseq3 folder :D

http://www.megafileupload.com/e5gQ/zzz-alt3shaft.pk3

I think that that was made by Runningman..can't remember

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 12-19-2015 03:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

10x for the help, but I downloaded q3a and q3ta and it was fixed :D and version is older than my original q3. Hmm. Anyway I'm ready to kill with LG :)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.