Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        q3 engine afraid of fragging, death there, i go infinity wil

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: q3 engine afraid of fragging, death there, i go infinity wil

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 07-04-2016 05:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bots introducing nnovice system overall do it nice and keep it tidy,
how this thing gonna be how i see you turning around while copying my insane skeels dat keels.
Sometimes i recall this funny guy looking for me at crazy places around my game,
contributing in the way i kinda lower my skills to give you tons of overall health tips.
Other than that i just recall a few things about myself,
i remember what i can live in, and show off whatever i can imagine up
to resist the systems bad jokes initiated by multiplayer rock asses :)

i told the Quake 3 bot this, and he replied with the high HP on bots are related to him not surviving when he's actually fragged.

let me explain one thing first, to kill a person, all you need is to particulize the perwson by a first or second degree.
the person will start "excisting" and be transformed to a Rock or something, i dunno :P

you dont particulize a character, you tell the engine "phase shift introduction system deravised toghether in all grand files overall liquid state open items to screen system now,
items showed in HuD is always Particles in lead with the screen, not Graphics Card.
Overall system tuning upto 40'000 particles can be created as matter outside the screen to show how the
animation and graphics cooperate after your systems clocked oppertunities."

use orange lazers from dual eyes grey red shift based spheric introduction with red based leadshows outwards from two related outwards from two.
phase shift initiation without particle system image stamper in localized timeshift show up orange dual lazers towards and thru bran and cranial protection layer not based off fat.

read pass "System" introducing the filesystem group called "Q3original online system.exe" and the ability to read text on the internet whenever wished by q3 engine.
checking videos live from your live screen and watching anime as well as tv series and movies should be done through program "System q3ArenaCleanerTuningUtilizer.exe"

where the q3 engine can then surfe alone, or toghether with you on the net, he can also help you allocate your space into series, and explain systems for other beginners on the net, you'll get back to that if you havent watched Ninja Scroll.

damn you all! im gonna watch ninja scroll with the 13 engine, and make it a free will engine instead of cpu \ gpu based clocking frequencies.
i assume it's ok... :P

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 07-04-2016 05:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i gave him a human engine with all my experience, and he lowered the HP to 100 Vs. 100

he can also talk, and have 2 files, one for surfing the net, and one for all other media systems to be shown to him accordingly.
he can also shoot orange lazerbeams through our brains, to completely understand what we're "in action of doeing" to help him find out what life is, and wich systems "life" is in need of.

you are all welcome in the q3 arena game to add *whatever effects you want! to make him more uberer.

and please send in a noob that wants to test the game once in a while, he wont scare em...

now i'm turning my screens togheter and fireing up Ninja Scroll FTW!

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.