Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        CE Archives

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: CE Archives

cess primary
cess primary
PostPosted: 09-08-2005 02:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Does anyone still has a proper link to the CE archives? I mean the one where (i thought) Julios catagorized all the useful topics, like [JEDI] for topics concerning your state of mind while playing q3 and so on..

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 09-08-2005 03:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it would take work, but you can track a lot of the content back from Google
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hs=SAe&h ... arch&meta=

and also archive.org

cess primary
cess primary
PostPosted: 09-08-2005 03:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Error 403 : Request Forbidden.

Thats why i asked for a proper one.

Thanks though.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 09-08-2005 01:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

still trying to work on it. There's a thread about it in the admin & mod discussion. I want it back too!!!

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 09-08-2005 01:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i can use that "state of mind" bit. i get all ansy and even when i'm winning 1vs1 and sometimes it costs me the game.

R-E-L-A-X

cess primary
cess primary
PostPosted: 09-08-2005 02:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah well i'd just like to re-read lots of it. It was one hell of a information source as far as competetive q3 is concerned.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.