Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Some interesting data on time use


Post new topicReply to topic
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC




Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Some interesting data on time use

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Posts: 5244
PostPosted: 01-13-2021 11:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


https://ourworldindata.org/time-use

some takeaways:

italians don't work a lot each day.
germans have a lot of free days.
women have less leisure time.
people in rich countries (gdp) work less.




Top
                 

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
Joined: 04 Feb 2002
Posts: 12430
PostPosted: 01-13-2021 06:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Geoff is still unemployed and spends 98% of his free time hitting the refresh button while visiting Q3W. The other 2% he spends scratching his uniball.



_________________
GtkRadiant | Q3Map2 | Shader Manual


Top
                 

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
Joined: 02 Mar 2007
Posts: 20884
PostPosted: 01-13-2021 07:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Lol I'm retired, but may work for fun in the future... But i doubt it... U mad?...




Top
                 

Etile
Etile
Joined: 19 Nov 2003
Posts: 34541
PostPosted: 01-14-2021 05:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Geoff NEETch :olo:




Top
                 

oldskool
oldskool
Joined: 06 Mar 2000
Posts: 40769
PostPosted: 01-14-2021 07:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


The greece and norwegian folks have a lot of leisure time. More interestingly, there's hardly difference between norwegian men or female.




Top
                 

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
Joined: 10 Feb 2001
Posts: 24486
PostPosted: 01-14-2021 08:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Anatomically?




Top
                 

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
Joined: 04 Feb 2002
Posts: 12430
PostPosted: 01-14-2021 09:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Whiskey has been actually retired for the last 50 years and still manages to have a more productive life than Geoff and double the reproductive organs.



_________________
GtkRadiant | Q3Map2 | Shader Manual


Top
                 

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 674
PostPosted: 01-15-2021 09:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


There's so much hatred on this board. Why do I keep coming back, I don't know.



Quote:
saturn: "The greece and norwegian folks have a lot of leisure time."

Goes to show that one thing must not have the same outcome :).




Top
                 

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
Joined: 11 Aug 2000
Posts: 48447
PostPosted: 01-15-2021 10:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


saturn wrote:
The greece and norwegian folks have a lot of leisure time. More interestingly, there's hardly difference between norwegian men or female.


Of all the places I’ve worked and visited, Norway is my favourite.

Such a lovely place all year round and the women are mega fit.




Top
                 

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
Joined: 10 Feb 2001
Posts: 24486
PostPosted: 01-15-2021 12:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Doombrain wrote:
...the women are mega fit.


You had my curiosity, now you have my attention...




Top
                 

Etile
Etile
Joined: 19 Nov 2003
Posts: 34541
PostPosted: 01-16-2021 02:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Doombrain wrote:
the women are mega fit.


that'll be the eugenics




Top
                 
Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion


Post new topic Reply to topic


cron
Quake3World.com
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group