Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        rep

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: rep

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 08:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don't think I didn't notice your 103 posts from just today. You're spamming the shit out of the place but that's cool, as soon as I get table level db access, it will sort itself out. :icon19:

PostPosted: 02-08-2005 08:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thank God :icon25:

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 08:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

May i suggest installing phpmyadmin

Always Watching
Always Watching
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 08:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I never jump on bandwagons.

But this one is worthy!

Fuck off rep.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 08:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's a cockroach. I bury those cockroaches!

Damn phpbb, can't embed sound files <bgsound src=http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/cockroach.wav</bgsound>

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 08:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I left html disabled on purpose :p

eepberries
eepberries
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 08:58 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Godamnit raw, at least give us our sound imbeds! :icon23:

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Show me where I've 'spammed' and someone else hasn't?

Look at all the replies in this thread that are pure spam. If you thought I was doing something wrong, you could have handled it in a PM, and we would have sorted it out. Seriously, where have I spammed? I guess it's okay if you're some Brit who just posts :icon19: destroyed :icon19: millions of times, or if you're in the 20% of tools who come here just to say "Fuck off rep" because I rule their galaxy. Then again, if someone posts a page long essay on politics (me) it's SPAM and the reply in the thread that says, "I stopped reading after the first word." isn't spam.

Edit: If I've done anything, it's participate in getting the forum back and to normal. I've been off the last week with an injury and I've had plenty of time to post. I'm not limited to a 30 minute quick log on and log off where I have to post, "LOL! K DOOD! I AGREE" like the rest of the kids.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok, go to the memberlist and sort by Total Posts, Descending. Need I say more?

FragaGeddon
FragaGeddon
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:07 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The only one who is close to you is Oblivi0.on, raw & losCHUNK with 60ish.

Last edited by FragaGeddon on 02-08-2005 09:16 PM, edited 1 time in total.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah. You do.

Go look at my posts. PHPBB allows you to check out all my posts.

Compare them to the rest of that page.

Are there any, "OMFGWTFDYDBBQBLT?" posts by me? If so, the 'real' ones outweight any of the few possible short posts that I have.

As far as I'm concerned, this conversation is done. It serves no purpose.

1. You think I'm spamming.
2. I'm not.
3. Done.

Edit: I'm editing in the ones which are questionable out of my total posts.
Subject: Relax - Everyone was spamming like an idiot.
Subject: so what are you doing for your significant other for V-day (My post now says, "OH NO! The internet!" because memphitis edited my original post to be, "You're on my turf now, rep!" or something stupid, so I edited that out of there.
Subject: I just wanted to say....
Subject: Smiley Test (Everyone spammed in that. Probably even the mods/admins)
Subject: HAY DOOD, THIS GOOD STATS? (Joke thread, about my real in game accuracies.)

5 out of 103? That's spamming? Hell, I'll double that figure just assuming since you people are against me anyways that you think at least double of what is in that list is spam, 10 out of 103?

Last edited by rep on 02-08-2005 09:16 PM, edited 1 time in total.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Listen buddy, I don't have to flex my inter-muscle here but christ. I say when the conversations are over and it's clear to me you're spamming.

Now you're done.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

105 posts in one single day. That's 100% impossible to have all relavent content in all of those posts unless you've lived here since 00:00 2/8/2005 until now without much of a break.

Which one was it?

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep is searching for hard facts.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Seriously, I don't care anymore.

Check your posts.

http://www.quake3world.com/forum/search ... author=raw

Edit: Check out page 2. Quality shit. I'm out of this thread, now.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
Seriously, I don't care anymore.

Check your posts.

http://www.quake3world.com/forum/search ... author=raw

Listen, first and foremost. Who do you think you are questioning me and my posts? I've only tested this forum and have been since January before anyone even posted here. Secondly, there have been people here from the start who don't have anywhere near as many posts as you and your one day of spam.

There is nothing you can say or do at this point because I will always have the final say and as I said before, "you're done".

FragaGeddon
FragaGeddon
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:26 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

woot@!

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
Yeah. You do.

Go look at my posts. PHPBB allows you to check out all my posts.

Compare them to the rest of that page.

Are there any, "OMFGWTFDYDBBQBLT?" posts by me? If so, the 'real' ones outweight any of the few possible short posts that I have.

As far as I'm concerned, this conversation is done. It serves no purpose.

Yeah, right fucking here in MQs relax thread so STFU

rep wrote:
True. True.

WAZZUP???

WHOOZAPPPP?

WUZZARRUHHP????

YO DOOKAY PIKUPDAFON!!!!

LO?

OOHWAAAAZAAAP!!!??

WAZAAAA

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19:

PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
rep's a cunt?

keep the flaming in r&r thanks mate :icon7:

PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jeez rep, even I know when to cut the shit out. :dork:

PostPosted: 02-08-2005 10:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this is gen dis mate you better start following the rules theres no flaming here :icon7:

eepberries
eepberries
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 10:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
this is gen dis mate you better start following the rules theres no flaming here :icon7:

4 reel dawg 8'

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 12:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This takes the cake.

I questioned your posts because you questioned mine. I wanted to see what I'm being compared to here. If you can tell me where I've posted something that is out of line as far as spamming goes in comparison to the rest of the community, then I'll shut up. Seriously.

I've yet to see it, and all I see is someone swinging their e-penis around, with their finger on the ban button. I probably said one two many things about Britain, thus the gang up on me.

Look at this entire thread... I bet it's a joke on me. I bet all of you are in some IRC channel and raw planned this whole thing.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna e-bully rep around for spamming, and then when he defends himself, you all come in and spam, okay? It'll be an internet riot!"

"I, Eepberries am on it, boss! I'll chime in with a '4 reel dawg 8''"

"Yes, yes, and I'll say nothing of it to you."

Edit: I don't know if this has to do with the frequency of my postings, or the post count itself. If I'm not banned, I expect he'll put my postcount to negative ten million, as if I care about postcount. If I cared about postcount, I would have made this edit in an entirely new post. Setting it to that or zero would only make it stand out more to those who give a shit about postcount. It's not like it matters anyway, I don't even think it was visible on the old Q3W.

Look at this... You want to come down on me for being an iNtErNeTs Sp@mM3r? Look what happens to every good thread of mine, and nothing is said at all, by you: http://www.quake3world.com/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

I'm through with this stupid thread.

Last edited by rep on 02-09-2005 12:43 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 12:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm out of this thread, now.

Quote:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 04:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

give it up, prep, u lost

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et fili, et spiritus sancti.

Approaching the singularity
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 04:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep, this has nothing really to do with if you're spamming or not. It has to do with you being a cunt that should fuck off. You should consider that.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 04:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It doesn't keep me awake at night if rep has a lot of posts, as it apperantly is the case for some of you. If he pollutes a thread, I will mention it and/or report it.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
This takes the cake.

I questioned your posts because you questioned mine. I wanted to see what I'm being compared to here. If you can tell me where I've posted something that is out of line as far as spamming goes in comparison to the rest of the community, then I'll shut up. Seriously.

I've yet to see it, and all I see is someone swinging their e-penis around, with their finger on the ban button. I probably said one two many things about Britain, thus the gang up on me.

Look at this entire thread... I bet it's a joke on me. I bet all of you are in some IRC channel and raw planned this whole thing.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna e-bully rep around for spamming, and then when he defends himself, you all come in and spam, okay? It'll be an internet riot!"

"I, Eepberries am on it, boss! I'll chime in with a '4 reel dawg 8''"

"Yes, yes, and I'll say nothing of it to you."

Edit: I don't know if this has to do with the frequency of my postings, or the post count itself. If I'm not banned, I expect he'll put my postcount to negative ten million, as if I care about postcount. If I cared about postcount, I would have made this edit in an entirely new post. Setting it to that or zero would only make it stand out more to those who give a shit about postcount. It's not like it matters anyway, I don't even think it was visible on the old Q3W.

Look at this... You want to come down on me for being an iNtErNeTs Sp@mM3r? Look what happens to every good thread of mine, and nothing is said at all, by you: http://www.quake3world.com/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

I didn't want to have to pull rank here but you're too ignorant to know when to shut the fuck up.

I'm the administrator here which means what I say goes. Period. The fact that you're harrassing me is a bannable offense and I'm really considering banning your worthless ass. You're a total idiot and you did spam which I've already said my part about.

This is your final chance to accept "my" terms with or without consent.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 06:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:

You know what buddy. I've fought for you to get pals in LEM and at map center. You know they type of person I am so in saying that. Good riddance you ungrateful prick. Congratulations! You've become the first banned member of the new forum. :icon14:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 06:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rofl, you actually banned him? obviously you missed all the posts he made. he was right, 90% of his are legit posts. while the rest of the people here post utter bollocks all day.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 06:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I didn't want to ban the moron but christ. I don't have to put up with that crap. Instead, he decides to insult me like he is in any kind of position to question my posts.

Anyway, I don't mind that he posted alot, that's fine and I'm even being light on the spam by the rest of the retards but fucking hell, he has double what every other spammer has.

Last edited by raw on 02-09-2005 06:26 AM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 06:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm guessing it's not the spamming, it's the attitude.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 06:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Grudge wrote:
I'm guessing it's not the spamming, it's the attitude.

You would be correct.

God
God
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 06:28 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Reped

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.