Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        rep

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 06:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

well, to be fair, he never had an attitude until you called him a spammer in front of he e-pals.

now you say it wasnt the spamming but the attitude. but he didnt have the attitude until you called him a spammer. follow?

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 06:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

See, the thing is he did spam. From the time he registered until I said something he had 103 posts just for today. Go to his profile, you see the post per day average, which is 103+ posts.

Duhard in his prime couldn't beat that. Which means he has spammed. Look at the post he made in the "Relax" thread by MQ.

God
God
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 06:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

personally I think he's an asshat anyways.
One way or the other he needed t o be shut up. Now he'll cry about how much of a martyr he is, go away for 2 weeks, and come back with a whole new attitude.

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 06:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

temp ban or perman ban? he was allways rather nice in LEM and allready started a new project there
you could as well only ban him from GD - or ban him everywhere except LEM.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 07:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't believe I have forum specifc banning but he's site banned for the time being. I understand he's liked in LEM (which is surprsing) because I had to fight tooth and nail with the regulars to accept him. I busted ass making sure the community would give him a shot. I know all about rep and quite frankly, no one here deserves his shit.

Since this forum re-opened he's had a shit attitude and is just bitching worse than o'dium could on his best day.

i'm gorgeous!
i'm gorgeous!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 07:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep, along with Homushi, is nowhere loved on planet internet. hahahaha.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 07:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, I've tried to stick up for rep in the past but just like now, it's these moments where he's a total arrogant asshole and can't learn to shut his hole that gets him banned. I believe I banned him on our UBB as well due to his shit attitude. If he's so upset with his life, he needs to find different ways to deal with it rather than cause problems online like he's some sort of badass who's entitled to anything he wants.

i'm gorgeous!
i'm gorgeous!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 07:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, I never really read anything he posted but I sure got annoyed by his header and his footer.

And I like smacktalking while he can't reply :up:

btw cocks
btw cocks
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 07:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep isn't really that well-liked in LEM

more like "loosely tolerated, mostly ignored"

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 07:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah... this was why i said 'relatively nice' - 'relatively nice' beeing near the lower and of the friendlyness scale in LEM.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 10:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok, I finally have table level access your postcount has been zeroed rep and you've been unbanned. Settle down and the next time you want to challenge me in public, I won't be as forgiving.

raw

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 10:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 10:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yay

benevolence :up:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 10:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Raw smells like my nan.

Semen and death. Raped and decomposed.

WASH, you DIRTY CUNT!

4days Joined: 15 Apr 2002
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 10:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:
rofl, you actually banned him? obviously you missed all the posts he made. he was right, 90% of his are legit posts. while the rest of the people here post utter bollocks all day.

lol, if they gave out gold stars for trolling you'd have an extra shiny one.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 10:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi.0n knows I like him so he's just busting my balls. I already told him I'd fist him on MSN over this.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 11:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^^^^ Cares about postcounts and forums ^^^^

"I know all about rep and quite frankly, no one here deserves his shit."

Raw,

You don't know all about me. Period. Attitude problem? Far from it.
Inter-badass? Far from it. Spammer? Far from it. Girlfriend in lingerie posing in a mirror? Never was mine.

If I cared, I'd archive this thread in a folder called 'jokes'. You've failed to address the fact that you spam just as much as you claim I do. I saw five spam posts in my total posts, and over ten in yours. There is no problem with that... Can you seriously say that every post has to be a high quality one like this, with meaning and length? That just won't happen. Of course, my record was bijou, with only five (I'll give you ten) out of the one hundred posts being spam... When the whole basis of the topic was, "Tisk tisk, you have more posts than us! We care!"

Now dock off oblivion, form, borke, riddla, and LXS's postcount, if you're e-fair. They're more guilty than I am at spamming. That is why I'm being e-punished, e-right? Or can we just get to the real matter instead of these false pretenses.

My guess is this is all because I said something about Britain, which won't change. You can't alter opinions by swinging your e-penis around. I honestly thought you were hipper than that, and this thread was a joke because everyone else, especially the brits, spam here. It must be a personal e-bias thing. Don't deny it, the proof is the forum itself. The brits here post garbage replies like, "Innit? :D" or "Told." or ":icon19: slaughtered :icon19:" dozens of times daily, but no big thread is made about them.

For the third time, I'm done with this thread. I keep coming back to bring sanity to the bullshit. I don't care about forums or forum powerplays or any of the stupid internet bullshit you're pulling here. I do care however when something doesn't smell legit, and all the accusations on me were illicit. Even if they were inter-badass accusations, I have the right to defend myself.

Perhaps this whole spectacle is to prove to you that I am rep, since you still don't believe it for some reason. You know how 'rep' would handle this stupid e-situation, so you're wanting to compare notes... Do I sound like myself? Is this how I posted a year ago?

Edit: Furthermore, you made this in a general discussion thread, raw. That in itself is proof that you wanted this to be a community event, as any other admin or moderator would have handled this in a PM. Deny it.

Edit2: You've only done the worst thing. All of my posts now are going to purposely be this long, possibly with illustrations. You know how 94% of the forum replies to my posts with, "I'm not reading all of that." or, "Long!" If you wanted to curb the spam problem, telling me my posts aren't long enough definitely wasn't the way to do it. Now everyone else will do it even more than they already do.

vvvv Cares about postcounts and forums vvvv

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 11:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sum it up, or you can guarantee I won't read it.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 11:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Rep, there you go pointing fingers at me again. Listen, I'm immune to the law, don't you get this? Also, I don't owe anyone a single thing at this site which definitely includes you so if you want to remain unbanned, I suggest you take your fucking lumps over this and shut it or you're going to regret it. I know I'm already feeling regret and it's for being nice enough to unban you.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 11:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This kid needs a serious, life dangling by a thread, near crippling beatdown.

Last edited by Canidae on 02-09-2005 11:18 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 11:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
Sum it up, or you can guarantee I won't read it.

to sum up...

rep has been misunderstood

rep blames the Brits

rep wants you to know that it's really rep

rep says you spam twice as much as he does

for the THIRD TIME rep is DONE with this thread

rep is very funny when he's not trying to be funny

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 11:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh and thanks to rep, I will be coding an ignore feature which will only ignore him. That's the only person I've ever had to ignore at my forum. It's quite sad really. :icon19:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 11:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep, you have some serious problems buddy. may I suggest you go outside

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 11:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

For someone who doesn't care about postcount rep, you sure are making a stink about it. :icon19:

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 11:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ohh I'm gonna go see who won that R&R 'who get's the first ban' bet :drool:

cross-threaded
cross-threaded
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 11:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

...this could possibly be the first archived thread of the new order...

>:E

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 12:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Rep doesn't really spam, he just posts anoying and boring crap that pisses people off because it sounds like spam.

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 12:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's not possible to have over 100 posts in one single day and have them all with valid content. Especially since we only have like 1/4 of the traffic we did when we lost Q3W. rep is a spammer.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 01:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep = spamming mofo
and a cunt to boot :D

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:54 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
It's not possible to have over 100 posts in one single day and have them all with valid content. Especially since we only have like 1/4 of the traffic we did when we lost Q3W. rep is a spammer.
Tell me about it.

I can barely come up with like 5 or 6 a day at most and they are borderline spam at times as it is. :paranoid:

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:
lol

*waves*

i'm gorgeous!
i'm gorgeous!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Tell me about it.

I can barely come up with like 5 or 6 a day at most and they are borderline spam at times as it is. :paranoid:

=>

Kn0wFuRy wrote:
*waves*

This was way too good to be ignored.

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This thread was funny in a rep way.

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

diego wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Tell me about it.

=>

Kn0wFuRy wrote:
*waves*

This was way too good to be ignored.

Hi, Diego, aren't you just cute?

I really wasn't spamming that time. I haven't seen almost everyone in ages and I don't consider a fast greeting spam. I reallize raw might and tell me KF SHUT IT. In which case I might....for a bit. :)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.