Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Gay penguins

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Gay penguins

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 10:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so this zoo in Germany didn't realise they only had male penguins and no females. A couple of them went gay and one couple adopted a stone and tries to hatch it :smirk:

finaly tgey realised their error and ordered some females :icon19:

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et fili, et spiritus sancti.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 10:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL thats fucking genius

GG penguins

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If i don't find myself a women soon, i'm thinking about adopting a stone too.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thats a good idea tbh

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et fili, et spiritus sancti.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Actually there was 13 males and 1 female.
And they saw that the other males teamed up and did all the crap that penguin couples did such as preening each other.

And theres plenty of evidence of homosexuality in all parts of the animal kingdom. So all the ITS UNNATURAL reasons used by idiots is not true.

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

blood.angel wrote:
And theres plenty of evidence of homosexuality in all parts of the animal kingdom. So all the ITS UNNATURAL reasons used by idiots is not true.

Truth

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Did anyone watch Ricky Gervais' Animals? he had pictures in an animal homosexuality book of two male penguins fucking one another in their blowholes.

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

my room mate says he used to own 2 male cats who were gay. way back. but still.

get ready for the sucker punch!
get ready for the sucker punch!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dope.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

phantasmagoria wrote:
Did anyone watch Ricky Gervais' Animals? he had pictures in an animal homosexuality book of two male penguins fucking one another in their blowholes.

That was dolphins.
And totally made up for the comedy.

cross-threaded
cross-threaded
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:
my room mate says he used to own 2 male cats who were gay. way back. but still.

...gay as in always happy and playful?...

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

gay as in one cat sticking his penis in the other cats asshole.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and then spraying its tuna smelling cum all over the others face.

Jesus of Suburbia
Jesus of Suburbia
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 12:16 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Say ello to my l'il frien'
Say ello to my l'il frien'
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Anyone see that "Anamals Gone Wild!" infomercial? Fucking funny shit. They're trying to sell dvds of animals cought fucking on tape :icon19:

Knight of the Sad Countenance
Knight of the Sad Countenance
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:
gay as in one cat sticking his penis in the other cats asshole.

:shrug:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.