Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        dutchees...skihut muziek :D

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: dutchees...skihut muziek :D

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 03:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nothing for ya foreigners here so, foff :p

weet er iemand nog van die lekkere simplistische skihut nummertjes? liefst dance-achtig en niet nederlandstalig, Special D, Groove Coverage style etc :)

als het maar aan de skihut doet denken :D

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et fili, et spiritus sancti.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 06:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You evil bastard. That music should be gathered and ritually burned to protect future generations. How come you want to expose yourself to this?

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 07:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

apres ski :icon14:

my current fav. though german:

die höhner - viva colonia

but i only like the music when i'm drunk

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 07:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
You evil bastard. That music should be gathered and ritually burned to protect future generations. How come you want to expose yourself to this?

I agree to some extent..mostly my taste is quite up to high standards, but sometimes I just want nobrain happy music :D

like DJ Schnappi :smirk:

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et fili, et spiritus sancti.

Approaching the singularity
Approaching the singularity
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ok, is this german dance stuff like Blümchen?

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no :smirk:

it's worse - possibly comparable to some songs by right said fred

[btw]

you know blümchen?

what's thought of her around where you live? - is her music considered typically german? do people like it?

i'm just curious because her music is what we call 'kindertechno' (childs techno) - and it was popular about 7-10 years ago ...

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 08:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DJ Ötzi - Anton Aus Tirol!

Love that song

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.