Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        North Korea will bolster its nuclear weapons.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: North Korea will bolster its nuclear weapons.

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... index.html

Go go, gadget Bush!

I smell conflict.

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Haven't they made vague threats in this direction 1000 times?

Kim Jong Il just wants to stay in power, that's all. I don't think he's looking for trouble.

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SplishSplash wrote:
Haven't they made vague threats in this direction 1000 times?

Kim Jong Il just wants to stay in power, that's all. I don't think he's looking for trouble.

Yeah, many times, but this is the first public claim by North Korea.

Plus they've pulled out of talks completely.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

my sig applies

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et fili, et spiritus sancti.

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I hate your sig, I hated that speech in Team America, because stupid people will take it for the truth.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

why dont you use it as your sig then if you take it for the truth?

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et fili, et spiritus sancti.

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have to say this is mostly Bush's fault. We already know Kim Jong Ill is not quite level headed, but the US is hardly helping by waving it's international cock in the face of the Iranian and NK governments. They think it is capitulation to the enemy if the US has one on one talks with the NK and Iran.

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dmmh wrote:
why dont you use it as your sig then if you take it for the truth?
omg so witty.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

likewise

crushed

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dmmh wrote:
crushed
What are you, Testo's afterbirth?

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SplishSplash wrote:
dmmh wrote:
crushed

Hit the books, damnit!

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So2 wrote:
I smell conflict.

History shows the US does not pick fights with nuclear powers - they'll invade Iran long before they point any more accusing fingers at NK.

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Massive Quasars wrote:
SplishSplash wrote:
dmmh wrote:
crushed

Hit the books, damnit!
I'm on my way to the library, actually.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

countries have to do something to protect themselves from a brutal aggressor like the united states...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 07:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bush cant be that retarded to take on korea, hes having a hard enough time with iraq

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 07:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i can't wait to watch how they justify attacking iran who doesn't have nukes(for having nukes) but do nothing about n.korea with many nukes...rofl...

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 07:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SplishSplash wrote:
dmmh wrote:
crushed

i was thinking the same thing yesterday...every second post he makes is "crushed"

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 08:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
i can't wait to watch how they justify attacking iran who doesn't have nukes(for having nukes) but do nothing about n.korea with many nukes...rofl...

I think the Bush cabinet thinks that the Middle East poses a greater threat to the U.S., via Muslum Extremists as compared to the leadership of North Korea. All North Korea wants is there own piece (yes, piece... not peace... they want their own piece of the pie, etc). NK just wants to be self-dependant and isolated, not bothered by the outside world... If they can establish that independence, then they're probably not gonna make a fuss. Compare that to Al Quida, who wants to destroy America. It's all about motives. :)

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 08:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol...hey moron...there is no such thing as al qaeda...thats a propaganda myth...u knew that right?

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 08:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
lol...hey moron...there is no such thing as al qaeda...thats a propaganda myth...u knew that right?

I hope you're joking, if not, you need to take your shit to R&R. Don't pollute this thread.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 08:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no dude i'm not joking and it is a fact...maybe if u didn't give all ur info from the corporate media u would know this. but its common knowledge with intellectuals, intelligent service and ppl in the know...

al queda was a name created by washington...there are no sleeper cells...never have been and everyone knows it...u wanna dispute it dumbo?

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

US doesn't have the balls to invade North Korea, they simply can't because they have enough firepower to cause damage to South Korea and Japan. So now we wait and see what happens.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
no dude i'm not joking and it is a fact...maybe if u didn't give all ur info from the corporate media u would know this. but its common knowledge with intellectuals, intelligent service and ppl in the know...

al queda was a name created by washington...there are no sleeper cells...never have been and everyone knows it...u wanna dispute it dumbo?

You have to be joking.

This is the one thing I hate about q3w general discussion... While there are some very intelligent, fair and respectful posters out there, there are also an equal amount of clumzy, paranoid dumbasses that will spew absolute shit to get any edge they can. They don't know the facts and will say just about anything, factual or not (often the latter), to "win" a casual conversation.

I no longer want to defend my point on this subject Freakalion. You have successfully deterred any furthar feedback from me regarding this subject. -This probably wont matter to you anyways, because hey I dont know shit, right?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:

pigs can fly, did you not know?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
So2 wrote:
I smell conflict.

History shows the US does not pick fights with nuclear powers - they'll invade Iran long before they point any more accusing fingers at NK.

That's why they feel they need to deal with Iran soon. Iran is close to having nukes and they will be hands off at that point.

The U.S. won't attack North Korea now that they're a nuclear power.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and if US do go for iran theyre gunna be harder to crack than iraq was

i think the US is gunna be a bit red faced :shrug:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol...redfella u need to get educated about the facts and stop watching foxnews so much...

maybe u need to pay attention to some smart ppl like noam or something...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

there is no evidence that iran is developing nukes(weapons)...if there was, the us would be throwing out there...

iran has the right like any other nation to use nuclear power...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
lol...redfella u need to get educated about the facts and stop watching foxnews so much...

Shut the Fuck Up.. Seriously. Just Shut the Fuck Up. You don't know shit about me. What I watch, what I do, where I get my information. Just Shut the Fuck Up and Stop Assuming Shit. Fucking Dork.

Last edited by redfella on 02-10-2005 10:08 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i know enuff about u that u have no clue to the realities of the world...

ever hear of east timor? lol...moron...

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

redfella wrote:
Freakaloin wrote:

Shut the Fuck Up.. Seriously. Just Shut the Fuck Up. You don't know shit about me. What I watch, what I do, where I get my information. Just Shut the Fuck Up and Stop Assuming Shit. Fucking Dork.

why are some of your words capitalized and others not?

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:
redfella wrote:
Freakaloin wrote:

For effect. :)

Bigger than you
Bigger than you
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well this thread is just delightful.

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

redfella wrote:
Oblivi0.on wrote:
redfella wrote:
Freakaloin wrote:

For effect. :)

failure.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and hes dumb too...

george bush loves ppl like redfellas...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.