Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        North Korea will bolster its nuclear weapons.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
i know enuff about u that u have no clue to the realities of the world... ever hear of east timor?

What have I said that led you to assume that I watch Fox News?

Suave: welcome to q3w.

I need ROOk for some real debate here.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
and hes dumb too...

george bush loves ppl like redfellas...

Since this is turning into a flame, rather than a discussion (by way of Freakalion's actions), I'll just add some gasoline here.

A redfella is a fucking communist mafia member you dumb shit. You think George Bush really likes them?

Last edited by redfella on 02-10-2005 10:23 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Bigger than you
Bigger than you
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I recommend that Freakaloin and redfella be separated and kept apart. Perhaps Oblivion can keep an eye on them. Shouldn't be too hard considering he can see in two directions at once.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i don't think u watch foxnews...it was just a general bash at ur ignorance and willingness to believe shit u hear in the media without any evidence...how do u know about al queada again? where did u hear about them, and did u even try to verify if that was really the case?

lol...thats what i thought...rofl...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
lol...redfella u need to get educated about the facts and stop watching foxnews so much...

maybe u need to pay attention to some smart ppl like noam or something...

piggy with wings

**WAAAAAAAA oink oink**

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i see alot of your guys bashing geoff...but i dont see any of you backing up any of your statements either. i'm canadian, i'm neutral. so dont think i am taking sides.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
i don't think u watch foxnews...it was just a general bash at ur ignorance and willingness to believe shit u hear in the media without any evidence...how do u know about al queada again? where did u hear about them, and did u even try to verify if that was really the case?

lol...thats what i thought...rofl...

And you have, you went on a fact-finding mission to the heart of Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabi just to discover the real truth of the matter?

Since you have obviously done all this leg-work, please share it with us.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i know a shitload of people thats stationed in both iraq and afganistan

when they come back and talk they say al qaeda, these are people which have spent months in the country along with theyre people. i think they would know

Last edited by losCHUNK on 02-10-2005 12:07 PM, edited 1 time in total.

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

THEY CALL ANYTHING TO DO WITH OSAMA, AL QUEDA, BECAUSE THE US CALLED THEM THAT AND MADE THE NAME. FUCK YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

WE INTERUPT THIS SPECIAL FOXNEWS BULETIN....

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no dumbo its all over...look around and u can get the facts...there r no real terorrism experts that believe there is an al qeade organzation. none! there are many stories, documentraies and documents to proof this. ask anyone in the cia...

i suggest u watch the power of nightmares documentary, read what the experts who have been studying terrorism for 40 years are saying and find out what intellectuals like noam chomsky r saying...and if u think noam is wrong then ur just a moron...thx...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

he siad it was a myth, that it doesnt exist, i never said the name wasnt made up by bush but al qaeda does exist.... they couldve been called osama's goat fucking orgy friends but bush had to tone it down so it could be shown on TV

i keep pressing quote instead of edit >:E

Last edited by losCHUNK on 02-10-2005 10:37 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
no dumbo its all over...look around and u can get the facts...there r no real terorrism experts that believe there is an al qeade organzation. none! there are many stories, documentraies and documents to proof this. ask anyone in the cia...

i suggest u watch the power of nightmares documentary, read what the experts who have been studying terrorism for 40 years are saying and find out what intellectuals like noam chomsky r saying...and if u think noam is wrong then ur just a moron...thx...

you seen it on TV

stargates on TV

OMFG its real

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

documentaries arent like stargate chunk. YOU SILLY YOU!!

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nah man, you gotta understand wha i mean... theres documentries on the WTC's, pentagon, titanic etc etc it doesnt mean they are all true

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
i have a shitload of family thats stationed in both iraq and afganistan

when they come back and talk they say al qaeda, these are people which have spent months in the country along with theyre people. i think they would know

they know what? that their coomaders call ordinary iraqis terrorists on a daily basis while they kill them? now they call these ordinary iraqis al qaeda? lol good one...

get ur head of of ur asses brainwashed fucks...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:

oh so that means its all false and all the bs the govt is telling u is true...

wow the elites of done a job on ur mind...no self thinking required...lol

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:
i have a shitload of family thats stationed in both iraq and afganistan

they know what? that their coomaders call ordinary iraqis terrorists on a daily basis while they kill them? now they call these ordinary iraqis al qaeda? lol good one...

get ur head of of ur asses brainwashed fucks...

i aint brainwashed, i firmly believe that we shouldnt even be there....

also my uncles mate was killed in a jeep with an RPG, ordinary iraqi's huh ?

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
Oblivi0.on wrote:

erm, what? i have bee agreeeing with you this entire thread. pay attention. i cant hold your hand all day, dear.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
he siad it was a myth, that it doesnt exist, i never said the name wasnt made up by bush but al qaeda does exist.... they couldve been called osama's goat fucking orgy friends but bush had to tone it down so it could be shown on TV

no dipshit...al qaeda is supposed to be some sort of international terrorism organization with sleepr cells waiting for orders and shit like that...not true...

bin ladens american name is tim osman btw...paid and trained by the cia...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:
Freakaloin wrote:
Oblivi0.on wrote:

erm, what? i have bee agreeeing with you this entire thread. pay attention. i cant hold your hand all day, dear.

oh..i thought u said 'are'...hehe

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

no dipshit...al qaeda is supposed to be some sort of international terrorism organization with sleepr cells waiting for orders and shit like that...not true...

bin ladens american name is tim osman btw...paid and trained by the cia...

that we all know (the osama bit), but i stand by my opinions because i hear this off people who have actualy been there

you were the one ranting that we were murdering ordinary iraqi's

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the bisggest terrorists organiztion in the world is the usa...and thats a fact...responsibly for genocide in several countries in the 20th century which killed millions of ppl (ie turkey, cambodia, e. timor)

and don't forget we killed more indians then hitler killed jews...

Last edited by Freakaloin on 02-10-2005 10:49 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that i agree with to an extent

like i said, i dont believe we shouldve gone to iraq... its the biggest cock and bull story invented by a government so they could just get theyre hands on oil

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

chunk. are you welsh?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

aye

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

k

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

why you ask ?

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol...rmember right after 911 bush and his cronies saying over and over 'noone could have ever envisioned terrorists using planes as weapons....'

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/10/polit ... &position=

uh huh...that and at least 11 other countries (weeks and months before)intelligence services warning of an immenant attack with planes crashing into buildings

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin Al-qaeda does exist, it's been documented many times over and we know quite a lot about them. What Bush and his administration did is not make up Al-qaeda but manage to tangle it in people's mind, making regular people think that Al-qaeda is basicly connected to all muslims living in the middle east.

The exact same reason why 50% of Americans if not more thought Sadam was connected to 9/11, which we know is complete bullshit.

To deny that Al-qaeda exists is ignorant.

PS: Stop flaming in GD

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

why do people put ps?. why dont you just fuckign tell him hes a goddamn cunt and be done with it?

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
why you ask ?

haha. no reason mate. no reason :icon1:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

still love ewe :lub:

Last edited by losCHUNK on 02-10-2005 11:11 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yanks got owned.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

chunk, why are you trying to reason with geoof?

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
still love ewe :lub:

xoxo

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.