Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        North Korea will bolster its nuclear weapons.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 06:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:

...so? then explain madrid!

jesus...what a mind numbed moron. ur saying all acts of violence r qaeda now? dumbo...

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 09:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 10:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I am Osama Bin Laden.

I have a world-wide organization with a distinct chain of command that panders to my wishes. All acts of evil since 1993 have been my doing. Me...only me.

I used cups and string to send my orders out over the Tora Bora mountains to my minions around the world. The Northern Alliance, U.S. Military and British Military have failed to find my huge underground fortress in the mountain. (I have 20 such fortresses....they were built in one night with no chance of being reconned.) My fortresses have multiple levels and emergency exits so big you could drive a truck through them (Rumsfeld is recorded on video as saying this exact "fact" about me and my fortresses)...but nobody has managed to find them.

Strange that.

Hell...they even designed a video game (Evil Genius) based on my mountain lair and world-wide evil deeds. I'm sueing for royalties.

I cannot be stopped...because all the terrorist organizations on this planet (including those drunk Irishmen) are under my control.

Last edited by GONNAFISTYA on 02-11-2005 01:40 PM, edited 4 times in total.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 01:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Meanwhile in Iran:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/02/ ... index.html

It seems Iran - along with N.Korea - is thumping it's chest at the U.S. policies of pre-emptive fuck up.

I wonder if this will steal Kim Jong Il's spotlight?

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 01:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Meanwhile in Iraq:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/02/ ... index.html

Sunnis (the oppressors under Saddam's rule) attacking Shiites (the oppressed under Saddam's rule) and civilians are targeted more and more.

Quote:
A police official suggested the Baghdad attack was part of a plan to pit Sunnis against Shiites, possibly provoking a civil war.

The stupid thing here is that in Iraq a civil war is either already happening or is about to happen...even though Dubya won't admit it.

The Sunnis are attacking the Shiites and are being labeled "insurgents". They are labeled as "Saddam Supporters". The thing is that everybody in Iraq is labeled an insurgent at one point or another. Most that are arrested aren't connected with any terrorist group. The U.S. kills a few in street combat and tells everybody it's making progress in the War on Terror.

And then Rumsfeld visits Iraq:

Quote:
Meanwhile, to the north in Mosul, U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld surprised U.S. troops with an unannounced visit, telling them it will be up to Iraqis to defeat the insurgents.

"You have shown that America is in fact a land of liberators, not a land of occupiers," Rumsfeld told the troops

So I guess it's up to the "Real Iraqis" to take care of the "insurgents"?

I think if you smoke shitloads of weed and hold your breath long enough, you might read between the lines and see that the US is setting itself up for another round of not admitting a mistake. By allowing a civil war to occur (in a country it invaded, destablized and still occupies) they can wash their hands of it by saying "Hey...it's up to the people of Iraq to settle their own matters. They had their election...it's their problem." The problem that Dubya won't speak of is that this "civil war" in Iraq was brewing long before the US got there. Now with the western puppet (Saddam) out of the picture, these guys can start it all over again.

So you see...Star Trek was right:

The Prime Directive of Non-Interferance in other cultures might not be a bad idea.

lol

Try explaining that to a yank.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.