Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        North Korea will bolster its nuclear weapons.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inphlict wrote:
Freakaloin Al-qaeda does exist, it's been documented many times over and we know quite a lot about them. What Bush and his administration did is not make up Al-qaeda but manage to tangle it in people's mind, making regular people think that Al-qaeda is basicly connected to all muslims living in the middle east.

The exact same reason why 50% of Americans if not more thought Sadam was connected to 9/11, which we know is complete bullshit.

To deny that Al-qaeda exists is ignorant.

PS: Stop flaming in GD

sorry man al qaeda does not exist...never did...and never will...show me one document that prooves it...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and for that matter zarqawi has been dead almost as long as bin laden(who died in december 2001)

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Redfella got smashed.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

redfella is crying to his mommy atm.....

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just in case people weren't paying attention both Dubya and Dickhead Cheney have said that "nuclear proliferation is the number one threat to world peace".

If the Administration was true to its word - of course it is silly - then they must deal with N.Korea and begin talks....regardless of what's happening in Iran. N.Korea has openly said it has nukes....it is a direct threat to the Administration's puplically stated policy that they must deal with nukyuler proliferation wherever it occurs....especially in the "Axis Of Evil". Otherwise their statement about limiting nukyuler bombs as a top priority is as flimsy as Diego's meager cock.

Last edited by GONNAFISTYA on 02-10-2005 11:43 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

polls taken in the past few years unimously say the us and israel r the biggest threat to world peace...and if u look around there is evidence of this occuring at this very moment...look for the body parts...

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
and for that matter zarqawi has been dead almost as long as bin laden(who died in december 2001)

If he's dead why has he been releasing tapes for the past couple of years, which clearly state recent events.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
polls taken in the past few years unimously say the us and israel r the biggest threat to world peace...and if u look around there is evidence of this occuring at this very moment...look for the body parts...

YOU GOT ONE RIGHT!

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
chunk, why are you trying to reason with geoof?

its geoff ?

shit, i retract everything ive said

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inphlict wrote:
If he's dead why has he been releasing tapes for the past couple of years, which clearly state recent events

[/quote]
wait...u mean those tapes we never hear that r released on some obscure islamic website? there is just as much of a chance those web sites are run my the cia. all those kidnappings....prolly cia as well to scare away journalist and to have excuses to kill ppl. like falluja...3 days before that relief worker woman was kill or kidnapped with a video released...note all iraqis and known so-called terror groups denied it...

i know there are mulitple videos where the terrorists are wearing rings...well anyone who knows anything about radical islam knows wearing a ring is blasphemy...uh okay...

Last edited by Freakaloin on 02-10-2005 11:51 AM, edited 1 time in total.

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
no dude i'm not joking and it is a fact...maybe if u didn't give all ur info from the corporate media u would know this. but its common knowledge with intellectuals, intelligent service and ppl in the know...

al queda was a name created by washington...there are no sleeper cells...never have been and everyone knows it...u wanna dispute it dumbo?

I'm not going to pretend to be an expert, but I'm calling BS on this part of Geoff's rhetoric.
Noam Chomsky does not believe there is no al-Qaeda or bin Laden.

Freakaloin wrote:
and find out what intellectuals like noam chomsky r saying...and if u think noam is wrong then ur just a moron...thx...

So you basically just called yourself a moron. Oops.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wrong...

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bah I didn't know it was Geoff no point in arguing or explaining anything.

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Prove me wrong. He makes numerous references to al-Qaeda and bin Laden as well as things bin Laden says (i.e., he quotes him) in many of his recent articles. Sorry.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inphlict wrote:
Bah I didn't know it was Geoff no point in arguing or explaining anything.

dumb ass can't hang...typical loser debate tactic...run in fear...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 12:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If Al Qaeda doesn't exist,

EXPLAIN PAULY!

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 12:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

>:E :rtcw:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 12:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

werldhed wrote:
Prove me wrong. He makes numerous references to al-Qaeda and bin Laden as well as things bin Laden says (i.e., he quotes him) in many of his recent articles. Sorry.

bin laden is real...the word al-qaeda is real...i have heard him say bush and bin laden r a team...what do u think he meant by that.anyways...al-qaeda is a world view in reality...thats why noam talks of it...

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 12:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
bin laden is real...the word al-qaeda is real...i have heard him say bush and bin laden r a team...what do u think he meant by that.anyways...al-qaeda is a world view in reality...thats why noam talks of it...

:shrug: I'll give you that, if it is true. But he doesn't just refer to al Qaeda as a worldview. He has mentioned the increase in al Qaeda "recruitment," and implied that it was an active body that physically drafts new members.

He also refers to bin Laden as a "murderous thug" who is "still at large" (quoted from two separate articles). Sounds to me like he thinks Osama is, indeed, a terrorist.

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 12:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah that guy's a fucking lunatic.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 12:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

like i said u say alqade now it just means ppl who want westerners out of the middle east and will fight. look...osama is a terrorist (was), there was a grioup of ppl based in afghan who trained terrorists and carried out terror attacks. they could be called al-qaeda i guess...but that organiaztion has been destroyed...broken up...now alquada is a world view...not a real threat...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 12:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh and the still large is the official position...unless he has read something noam won't just assume...he backs his shit up with facts...

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 12:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I can agree with that, but even if I didn't, I wouldn't argue it because I don't know if al Qaeda is still around nor do I care. It just seemed that you were saying there never was an al Qaeda nor bin Laden, and I was saying your boy Chomsky disagrees.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 12:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no...i said bin laden died in 2001...al-qaeda is a myth...

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
...now alquada is a world view...not a real threat...

Haha!
That makes it much more of a threat.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no it doesn't...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the threat is building up becuz we keep killing muslims...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CRSUHED.....

next....

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh hi geoff. :icon30: didn't recognize you there for a couple seconds.

Knight of the Sad Countenance
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

2 words... preemptive strike.

Old Skool'
Old Skool'
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

7zark7 wrote:
2 words... preemptive strike.

If you happen to get in a back attack, just press L2 and F2 together to make them turn around. That'll stick a potato up their tailpipe.

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fjoggs wrote:
7zark7 wrote:
2 words... preemptive strike

If you happen to get in a back attack, just press L2 and F2 together to make them turn around. That'll stick a potato up their tailpipe.

:icon19:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i hope we attack iran...we will get our asses kicked...unless we go nuclear then we all lose...

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 11:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Freakaloin wrote:
no...i said bin laden died in 2001...al-qaeda is a myth...

...so? then explain madrid!

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 12:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What's there to explain? Radicals blew up trains... To believe they got their orders from an old guy hiding in the middle of nowhere is bordering on the ridiculous.

Geoff is right about Al Qaeda being more of an idea than an actual organisation...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.