Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        DÉCK Backlit Keyboard

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: nada

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:

not even worth talking about on a fucking forum that noone gives a shit about. you should have thought of something else, maybe funny, to say. try again.

You talk about not caring, yet you are still here.. funny...

Fuck man, you STILL cant get the quoting system down Pat?

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

AmIdYfReAk wrote:
SOAPboy wrote:
AmIdYfReAk wrote:
Bdw3 wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:
most of the illuminated boards i found were 30 or so, i found a couple that were 70. none of em compare to this.

Out-fucking-standing!
My logitec was $25 and owns the shit out of that thing....

sporting the Logitech access too? Damn i love this thing.

Elite here..

Tho im thinking about buying a new one.. A key dont push right anymore.. ;-\

i looked at the Elite.. damn nice bord. but all in all, i dident need any of the other shit that it offers VS the Access...

yeah i dont use most of the extras.. tho the media controls are nice.. no more minimizing ^_^

Jesus of Suburbia
Jesus of Suburbia
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dzjepp wrote:
Learn how to quote dipshit.

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:
sirstrongbad wrote:
i visited their site and perused their products. sorry, but i won't be buying anything from them until that fix their Javascript runtime error that shows up in the top left of the browser window.

how lame. i did not have a problem with that. try maintaing your computer.

If they can't even build a web site that is compatible with the big 3 (ie, mozilla based, opera) then why the hell would we trust their eCommerce solution? When the site looks like it was hacked together by a 15 year old who just installed photoshop I am not going to buy their stuff unless it is something I HAVE to have.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that kb is way to small

the website is way to shit

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:33 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh and this keyboard fucking owns your keyboard and is much cheaper.

http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bitWISE wrote:
Oh and this keyboard fucking owns your keyboard and is much cheaper.

http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/

Yep.. 50 bucks in RETAIL STORES.. thats more than 50% cheaper.. and a nicer keyboard to boot..

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

[quote="bitWISE"]Oh and this keyboard fucking owns your keyboard and is much cheaper.

with a extra fuckin waste of plastic, that 10 key pad is ridiculous. are you runnin outta keys? wtf

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fender wrote:
dzjepp wrote:

get a fuckin life retard

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:
with a extra fuckin waste of plastic, that 10 key pad is ridiculous. are you runnin outta keys? wtf

You can bind shit to it for RPG/RTS games. If you really want a smaller keyboard you could just use that keypad to play the game and set the main keyboard to the side.

Last edited by bitWISE on 03-14-2005 05:39 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bitWISE wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:
sirstrongbad wrote:
i visited their site and perused their products. sorry, but i won't be buying anything from them until that fix their Javascript runtime error that shows up in the top left of the browser window.

If they can't even build a web site that is compatible with the big 3 (ie, mozilla based, opera) then why the hell would we trust their eCommerce solution? When the site looks like it was hacked together by a 15 year old who just installed photoshop I am not going to buy their stuff unless it is something I HAVE to have.

i would not expect a fuckin kid to be able to comprehend this...

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bitWISE wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:

You can bind shit to it for RPG/RTS games. If you really want a smaller keyboard you could just use that keypad to play the game and set the main keyboard to the side.

thats fuckin retarded

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:

Apparently you haven't been paying attention. Most of us tend to use the 10 key. We don't live just to play FPS games. It might be fine for those kids that just play games all fucking day and don't use other apps. Quite a few people here use their PCs to design, program, etc. Try maybe the CS forums.

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:
bitWISE wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:
sirstrongbad wrote:

Many of us on this forum are IT professionals and we think the product and the site sucks. Its that simple.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:
Fender wrote:
dzjepp wrote:

get a fuckin life retard

you are one to talk in this situation.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Apparently you haven't been paying attention. Most of us tend to use the 10 key. We don't live just to play FPS games. It might be fine for those kids that just play games all fucking day and don't use other apps. Quite a few people here use their PCs to design, program, etc. Try maybe the CS forums.[/quote]

uh...its a quake forum!!! i swear the iq in this place is LOW
Its a gaming keyboard, dont hurt your brain trying to make it do things it was not intended for.

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:
bitWISE wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:

thats fuckin retarded

lol, but i thought you liked really small keyboards?

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

AmIdYfReAk wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:
Fender wrote:
dzjepp wrote:

get a fuckin life retard

you are one to talk in this situation.

YOU of all of these fucks should fuckin talk. at least i attempted to contribute.

Jesus of Suburbia
Jesus of Suburbia
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:45 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:
Fender wrote:
dzjepp wrote:

get a fuckin life retard

So close! Maybe you'll get it on the 101st try. Keep at it.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bitWISE wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:
bitWISE wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:

thats fuckin retarded

lol, but i thought you liked really small keyboards?

uh...no not really the point. i like stuff thats not lame, and stuff.

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:46 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:
Its a gaming keyboard, dont hurt your brain trying to make it do things it was not intended for.

Quake3 came out 5 years ago dude. Many of us stay here because we are all friends. Fuck I rarely play PC games. Its funny how you slam the Saitek instantly but you condemn us for slamming the Déck (which is a really gay name...sounds like they are trying to appeal to the skateboarder CS teenagers).

edit: God damnit....I'm done. I'm getting tired of fixing all the quotes that he leaves in his posts. Have fun with the conquests spammer dude.

Last edited by bitWISE on 03-14-2005 05:47 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fender wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:
Fender wrote:
dzjepp wrote:

get a fuckin life retard

So close! Maybe you'll get it on the 101st try. Keep at it.

another with no fuckin life....

4days Joined: 15 Apr 2002
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bitWISE wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:
Apparently you haven't been paying attention. Most of us tend to use the 10 key. We don't live just to play FPS games. It might be fine for those kids that just play games all fucking day and don't use other apps. Quite a few people here use their PCs to design, program, etc. Try maybe the CS forums.

Quake3 came out 5 years ago dude. Many of us stay here because we are all friends. Fuck I rarely play PC games. Its funny how you slam the Saitek instantly but you condemn us for slamming the Déck (which is a really gay name...sounds like they are trying to appeal to the skateboarder CS teenagers).[/quote]

well its a fucking quake forum and i brought something for show and tell. the saitek is way too big. not what i am lookin for. saitek also makes a game pad i ditched for a nyko, so fuck saitek.

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what did i tell you? christ.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

phantasmagoria wrote:
what did i tell you? christ.

funny! owell.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:

our iqs are low because we dont like shitty keyboards..

wow..

Pestilence
Pestilence

dynomite606 wrote:

Listen dipshit, You seem to be the one with the comprehension problem. I know where we are. That doesn't change the fact that we obviously after 6 fucking pages are trying to tell you that we don't just game and those extra keys come in very handy. We don't like the fucking thing, go pimp it somewhere else. What are you, 10 fucking years old? Jesus fucking christ I've seen some dense people in my life. But this takes the cake.

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dynomite606 wrote:

well its a fucking quake forum and i brought something for show and tell. the saitek is way too big. not what i am lookin for. saitek also makes a game pad i ditched for a nyko, so fuck saitek.

LEARN TO USE QUOTES

FUCK!

Soccer Practice!
Soccer Practice!
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scourge34 wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:

Listen dipshit, You seem to be the one with the comprehension problem. I know where we are. That doesn't change the fact that we obviously after 6 fucking pages are trying to tell you that we don't just game and those extra keys come in very handy. We don't like the fucking thing, go pimp it somewhere else. What are you, 10 fucking years old? Jesus fucking christ I've seen some dense people in my life. But this takes the cake.

Yep, i just used my 10 key to order new computer parts.. ^_^

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ffs he's still defending that cramped less funtional glow in the dark pos? :icon27:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ok, what happened here, WHY is this thread so long ?

Commander
Commander

scourge34 wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:

what i dont get is you fucking lame asses still here just trolling around. and i dont give a fuck what you and the rest your lame ass friends think, fuck how many times do i have to explain it...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SOAPboy wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:

our iqs are low because we dont like shitty keyboards..

wow..

:icon32:

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-14-2005 05:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bitWISE wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:
bitWISE wrote:
dynomite606 wrote:
sirstrongbad wrote:

so go camp your fucking lame ass somewhere else.

Many of us on this forum are IT professionals and we think the product and the site sucks. Its that simple.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.