Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        I need a picture...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: I need a picture...

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That I can send to a mobile which has something about being sorry in it.
I upset my girlfriend and want to do something extra than just send "sorry!!!1mpioama" in a message.

Cheers for any help :icon14:

EDIT: the screen size on her phone is 128x128 but can send up to 352x288 to it though

Last edited by boo on 02-10-2005 09:24 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

try google

electric sheep
electric sheep
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have, but theres a load of crap on it.
Was hoping someone would know of a place where you can get such pictures, especialy for mms.

electric sheep
electric sheep
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I like this one the best tho..

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

your to soft your supposed to get her to com ecrawling back :P

electric sheep
electric sheep

Sorry, google image search is about the best you'll get..

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
your to soft your supposed to get her to com ecrawling back :P

Its not the sort of thing she'd come crawling back to me about.
Besides, iv got used to getting on my knees for her, its not one of them things anymore, its an art.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Send her this

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

cheers dude! made me chuckle, just what I need at the moment.
:icon14:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

how about you vsll ehr on that mobile instead of sending her a goddamn picture.

are you 12?

electric sheep
electric sheep
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Id vsll ehr myself if I had her number.

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hahah.
Chuckle.
Love this forum, such a great community :icon14:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i knw you would. its alright :lub:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle

its gotta be asked:

what did you do ?

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

OH, i misspelled most of my shit and just realised that dekard was taking a jab at me.

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

heheh.
Well, basicaly, she done "something" with "someone" AGES ago in york whilst she was staying at her brothers. we werent going out at the time and i was oblivious to what had happened but when she come back, whilst at school, she was going on about this "someone" giving her hickes and such. (We had gone out before) one day, she told me she didnt want to go out with this someone, that she wanted me back.

long story short, We split up in september last year, her going to college was taking its toll on us and the amount of time we saw each other. THEN i found out what she had done. I was stoked to think what she had done with "someone" whilst not actualy going out with them. I fell out with her yadayada yada.

We got back together the 11th of december been fine since. Now, shes going to york next week, I asked her to promise me shell be carefull and wont do anything stupid. She phoned last night and said, "anything stupid? like what? "something" with someone else" and i said yes. she promised me she wouldnt.

I then went and put my foot in it. basicaly, and now, im shit scared that im gonna loose her :tear:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 09:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:dork:

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:dork: indeed.

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what happened to that little avatar i had there to?
Had the mad grin one.

He's Super
He's Super
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hahaaa, love it...

Is that for me? or for me to send to her? :icon32:

Approaching the singularity
Approaching the singularity
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

just call her ffs

Bigger than you
Bigger than you
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Grudge wrote:
just call her a cunt ffs

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Grudge wrote:
just call her ffs

alrweady told him that. he decided to ignore some very helpful info.

why send a picture when you can call?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

boo wrote:
heheh.
Well, basicaly, she done "something" with "someone" AGES ago in york whilst she was staying at her brothers. we werent going out at the time and i was oblivious to what had happened but when she come back, whilst at school, she was going on about this "someone" giving her hickes and such. (We had gone out before) one day, she told me she didnt want to go out with this someone, that she wanted me back.

long story short, We split up in september last year, her going to college was taking its toll on us and the amount of time we saw each other. THEN i found out what she had done. I was stoked to think what she had done with "someone" whilst not actualy going out with them. I fell out with her yadayada yada.

We got back together the 11th of december been fine since. Now, shes going to york next week, I asked her to promise me shell be carefull and wont do anything stupid. She phoned last night and said, "anything stupid? like what? "something" with someone else" and i said yes. she promised me she wouldnt.

I then went and put my foot in it. basicaly, and now, im shit scared that im gonna loose her :tear:

i think an opps is in order

and yea i think you would get a lot further phoning her rather than sending a picture

just sounds like lil bit of a tiff to me :)

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nononono Obliv...

I AM going to call her...

I just want to try and sweeten things a bit.

There is now way that something like this is going to happen and not call her. Got to wait for the right time though, because she doesnt go home, she stays at like a hotel come B&B thing with a few other students about a mile from the college she goes to. It means that she's with other people, and that, when I call her with other people there, that there going to be shouting stuff down the phone to me. Did this morning when I called, her friend Liz i think it was, started shouting FUCK OFF and shit like that down the phone. I asked whether I had pissed her off and she says yeah, you have pissed me off a bit, ill talk to you later, ive got to get on the bus. So, I can only hope.

Not eaten anything all day apart from like a wafer caramel chocolate thing. Feel ill though, so dont really feel like eating :paranoid:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yea understandable. get her alone.

friends can be assholes ;)

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just use paint and draw her something.

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SWIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She texted me, she aint going to leave me!!! BUT, im so in the dog house! She also said she'd forgive me with time...

Gonna buy her a present. She wants a camera for her phone, so she can get pictures of these girls who keep hasseling her dad... so hopefully, itll be cool.

Thanks for your help guys!!

I said it once, and ill say it again...

A great community and a great place!! :icon14:

oblivion
oblivion

:lol:

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shut it :icon32:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i still dont know what you did?...last time you broke up for a bit she starts macking with this guy AND NOT DATING HIM (not quite sure what that has to do with it). then you go back together...and is going back to this place where the guy is and you just asked her to be faithful?

and he friends get all bitchy and you are in the doghouse?

she needs a fucking roundhouse. that'll smarten her up.

Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
Bbbllrrrrzzppp!!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 10:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

As I say, I think I put my foot in it afterwards with a message that I sent her. It really must have upset her.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.