Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        is anyone here a homophobe?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
No I just refuse to set foot in a gay bar... I mean fuck, what would I do if some guy grabbed my ass? My first instinct would be to punch the fag but then I might feel guilty cause it's like punching a chick.

yeah cause gay men can't fight :rtcw:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

runt wrote:
see i dont get the sad face?

you doen like the gay?

i'm just wondering what is a 'gay orinted post' is all

:what:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Kracus wrote:
No I just refuse to set foot in a gay bar... I mean fuck, what would I do if some guy grabbed my ass? My first instinct would be to punch the fag but then I might feel guilty cause it's like punching a chick.

You will never get both of your feet on the ground will you?
Going to a gay bar does not make you gay. Though you're the kind of shallow, self obsessive idiot that thinks as soon as you set foot in one, every bloke in there will want to pound your ass. Therefore you're answer to the thread's initial question is 'yes'.

exactly.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Kracus wrote:

Going to a gay bar does not make you gay. Though you're the kind of shallow, self obsessive idiot that thinks as soon as you set foot in one, every bloke in there will want to pound your ass. Therefore you're answer to the thread's initial question is 'yes'.

oh that actually needed to be explained to him?

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

prince1000 wrote:
Memphis wrote:
Kracus wrote:

oh that actually needed to be explained to him?

sadly, yes. :(

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

prince1000 wrote:
runt wrote:
see i dont get the sad face?

you doen like the gay?

i'm just wondering what is a 'gay orinted post' is all

:what:

well topics like this one kinda .

like its personal somehow.

but you cleared up my questions and i ty

and no, im not looking for an exploit ,

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this topic was a parody. was created because of geoffs thread.

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Kracus wrote:

Hey I'm that sexy, it's not their fault their only human.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Fuck that shit man, if I grabbed some chicks ass in a rude way I'd expect to get slapped, sure she won't beat me up cause she's a chick but she'd at least let me know she didn't appreciate it you know what I mean? So I'm not at all worried that punching some guy for grabbing my ass is innapropriate in any way. I just figure I'd be looking for trouble going to a gay bar since there's nothing that interests me there and well it's just likely someones gonna get decked

not only are gay men gay, they also have very bad manners and grab straight mens' asses for NO REASON! :icon19:

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:

you actually believe i had no ideas of that?

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

still sommy under the surface tho

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

runt wrote:
Oblivi0.on wrote:

you actually believe i had no ideas of that?

you seem kinda stupid mate. soz :(

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

your powers of obervation will be a weakness till you adress them as such

hey your welcome :up:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:confused:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

runt wrote:
still sommy under the surface tho

don't you mean 'in the closet'?

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nope thats not what i mean man :shrug:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dont be so fucking cryptic

edit: christ, it was because of geoff's thread but in addition to an aversion to intolerance.

Last edited by prince1000 on 02-10-2005 01:23 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

im not man

its not really none o my business

but if i was to take a wild guess or somting it would be you have had some type of omopobe expirence with a aquintence , freind , or family memn
ber or sommy?

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i also have an adversion for that aswell

ina diff ways

its cause of real world hazzels

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:lol: adversion

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

runt wrote:
im not man

its not really none o my business

but if i was to take a wild guess or somting it would be you have had some type of omopobe expirence with a aquintence , freind , or family memn
ber or sommy?

plained?

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

by homophobic experience do you mean i am playing the part of the homophobe

OR

that i am actually gay and am harrassed by intolerant people

OR

that i'm straight and live in a generally homophobic society and, for whatever reason, take offense to intolerance

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i think he means someone either touched your penis (male someone) or put something in your bum.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you seen somthing that pissed you off .

so 3 would be the closest but i dont be so quick generalize sociaty because i feel id be cuttin myself off from data and expirence

i myself have a thing for hater propagahnaists :up:

get ready for the sucker punch!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i hate faggots.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

cd ye carazy rapmaster :lol:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon25:

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No, but I like to call people gay.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

runt wrote:
you seen somthing that pissed you off .

so 3 would be the closest but i dont be so quick generalize sociaty because i feel id be cuttin myself off from data and expirence

i myself have a thing for hater propagahnaists :up:

well, in mainstream america homosexuality is obviously an issue; note the 2004 election and anti-gay marriage memorandums, so there's the 'generally' i was talking about. and i don't presume anyone to be a homophobe but i also don't ignore it when confronted with it, especially with people younger than me.

Say ello to my l'il frien'
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I call my friends fags all the time, if we see a homo walking down the street we fuck his ass till he wont ever take a cock again. What's that make me?

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sadist?

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scarface wrote:
I call my friends fags all the time, if we see a homo walking down the street we fuck his ass till he wont ever take a cock again. What's that make me?

makes you a guy who likes to have a good time.

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 01:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon14:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm only homophobic when it comes to Dark Metal

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 02:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So, all I've gotten from this thread so far is that Memphis isn't a homophobe, and that Kracus is an extremely stupid repressed homosexual homophobe.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.