Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Games you've been playing recently.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-28-2006 02:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ever since I've got homebrew applications running on my PS2, I've been playing a lot of console games (just to name a few :paranoid:

God Hand
Guitar Hero
Shadows of Colossus
Okami
God of War
Final Fantasy XII
MK: Armageddon
Soul Calibur III

PC
Prince of Persia: Two Thrones

Last edited by Cooldown on 10-28-2006 02:42 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-28-2006 02:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

andyman wrote:
I just finished Serious Sam: The First Encounter again on normal mode for the millionth time. never gets old.
And of course, Halo 2

:icon32:

Just had a run through that the other day with my bud, stupidest game ever. But tons of fun :p

PostPosted: 10-28-2006 03:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cooldown wrote:
Ever since I've got homebrew applications running on my PS2, I've been playing a lot of console games (just to name a few :paranoid:

God Hand
Guitar Hero
Shadows of Colossus
Okami
God of War
Final Fantasy XII
MK: Armageddon
Soul Calibur III

I hear MK: Armageddon is a bit meh. truth?

Myself, looking into:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (for a bit of that arcade type action)
NHL 07 (no explanation needed)
Burnout Revenge (just because)

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 11-03-2006 11:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Burnout Legends on PSP, and unless something miraculous occurs I'm probably done playing the game.

The Paradise Peril level is driving me out of my mind. The gold medal ($400k) is next to impossible. I've accumulated over $50M on that level alone and it's just not fun anymore.

bwah bwah

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 11-03-2006 11:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Massive Quasars wrote:
Myself, looking into:

Next-gen version eh? Damn you :(

Beggar@Q3W
Beggar@Q3W
PostPosted: 11-04-2006 12:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Soldier of Fortune

Just re-installed a few weeks ago and just had a quick SP session.
Fun!
This is still my best game ever.
Sof2 sucks though.

There are too many GODs in this werld for the ONE&ONLY to be valid. - a13n
Nothing ventured, the rest of everything just given. - a13n
I need a soldier! - Sarge

FragaGeddon
FragaGeddon
PostPosted: 11-04-2006 06:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Call of Duty MP

KITTY!!
KITTY!!
PostPosted: 11-04-2006 06:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not been gaming much recently but ive been playing a little bit of:

BF2142
Dawn of war : Dark Crusade
CS:S
Day of Defeat : Source
Might get some chinese and have a heavy session on bf2142 tonight...

Haven't touched my 360 much...

rejected
rejected
PostPosted: 11-04-2006 06:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

splinter cell double agent
Test drive unlimited
Condemned (been awhile.. felt it was time again)
Dead rising
Rainbow six vegas demo
Tony hawk 8 demo
F.E.A.R (kinda boring a year after its pc release.. dual mp guns and a few new maps)
Rainbow six 3
Quake 3

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-04-2006 07:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

started with Sam n Max Culture Shock today.
rofl@tehgame :olo:
it looks a lot cleaner than the comics (or Hit The Road for that matter) but it has a very cartoony feel to it - and i dont mean because theyre toons :)
the camera angles n cutscenes make you feel like youre actually watching a cartoon. great stuff

[edit] also, its extremely easy and even shorter. hopefully the next episodes will be more of a challenge

Last edited by MKJ on 11-06-2006 06:02 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 11-04-2006 10:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

F.E.A.R. Extraction Point
GTR 2
FIFA 07
Battlefield 2142 \o/
Wolf Enemy Territory

PostPosted: 11-04-2006 10:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
Massive Quasars wrote:
Myself, looking into:

Next-gen version eh? Damn you :(

no, sadly

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 11-04-2006 11:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

madden nfl 07
oblivion
just cause
bf2

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 11-04-2006 12:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow mostly

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-05-2006 12:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I got Final Fantasy XII last week. I'm liking the battle system/Gambits so far. The story leaves a bit to be desired though. :shrug:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-05-2006 12:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Currently playing:

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Elite Beat Agents

I intend on playing through all of the post Symphony of the Night Castlevania games in preparation for Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin coming out for the DS.

Also, I'd highly recommend picking up Elite Beat Agents if you own a ds. If you've ever enjoyed a rhythm game then this one is a must have. It already scored a 9.5 on IGN and I suspect that it'll get high ratings on other sites as well.

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 11-05-2006 01:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I still haven't forgiven them for that reverse-castle trick in SoTN. It's a great game, but it gave me a bad case of the Unreal "Ok, Ok, enough already" vibes.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 11-05-2006 03:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

r0n1n wrote:
Currently playing:

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Elite Beat Agents

I intend on playing through all of the post Symphony of the Night Castlevania games in preparation for Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin coming out for the DS.

Also, I'd highly recommend picking up Elite Beat Agents if you own a ds. If you've ever enjoyed a rhythm game then this one is a must have. It already scored a 9.5 on IGN and I suspect that it'll get high ratings on other sites as well.

lol that's great

Realistic Gore
Realistic Gore
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 01:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Starcraft: Broodwar
Quake 3
Unreal Tournament 2004

yeah, i know...

God
God
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 05:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Guitar Hero 2
FFXII
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 06:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackal wrote:
Guitar Hero 2

bitch :icon33:

on another note, beat Dead Rising yesterday with the true ending (first titme i beat it). in hindsight, after i kinda 'learned' how to play the game, im quite impressed with it :icon14:

hindsight is not the right word though since i will be playing it again to unlock the achievements \o/

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 08:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"Acquired" SimCity 4 and Rush Hour as well, fuck it's fun :icon14:

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 11:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FragaGeddon wrote:
Call of Duty MP

What servers? I can sometimes play CoD (some fucker uses my CD key all the time), so I usually play UO just for convenience, but I still try just normal CoD from time to time.
You better not be a tdm player though.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 11:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Halo 2 and any demo I can download off the Marketplace.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 11:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

G.R.A.W, smasht......ne questions?

The voices in your head
The voices in your head
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 11:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Baten Kaitos
Q4
UT2004
Star Wars: Battlefront 2
Oblivion
Age of Empires 3

bling bling
bling bling
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 12:32 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the last game i really got into and played a whole bunch was maplestory.

other than that if i ever get around to buying guitar hero 2 that will probably suck a lot of time from my life.

i've delved a bit back into old school nintendo a bit with games such as mario 3 and dream master. i've actually been checking local shops for a working copy of bubble bobble seeing as mine doesnt work anymore :( that game's a bitch to find

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 03-11-2017 01:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So I started playing Inside after I bought it on sale on PSN. It's a wonderful little game and well worth your time. Some of the puzzles are rather cool and it's incredibly atmospheric.

Would recommend, especially for the £6.50 it's currently on sale for.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-11-2017 06:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

look at all these strangers!

reinstalled UT2K4 recently. no servers so bots only but still a blast

flak gun > shotgun

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 03-12-2017 12:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
then you need to fix your computer, cause i only have 1 gig and it never stutters for me, ever.
momo :icon33:

:olo:

Is that 1gb still working out for you MKJ?

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 03-12-2017 02:11 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
look at all these strangers!

reinstalled UT2K4 recently. no servers so bots only but still a blast

flak gun > shotgun

Flak canon was way op

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-12-2017 05:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the primary is about the same as a shotty, but the alt-fire is a bit OP at close-to-middle range

takes skill to do serious damage at a distance though

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 03-12-2017 05:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

phantasmagoria wrote:
MKJ wrote:
then you need to fix your computer, cause i only have 1 gig and it never stutters for me, ever.
momo :icon33:

:olo:

Is that 1gb still working out for you MKJ?

frolf
though I recently played Civ4 again with all expansions on this old machine; only 4gb.

As for the thread; Titanfall 1 still, mopping up the final grindworthy achievements while crushing egos.
Kinda waiting for it to complete before starting on more backlog. As of now I have 92 games installed on my One and pretty much only playing Titanfall and Overwatch.. :/

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 03-12-2017 10:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Playing through LoZ: Majora's Mask for the first time. Just got through the first dungeon and so far this game is really damn good. I don't know how I skipped over this so many years ago.

Mew Legs!
Mew Legs!
PostPosted: 03-13-2017 03:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've been playing The Forest with a few buddies lately, they've really changed the game in a good way since the last time I've played :up:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.