Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        I would seriously like to kill in cold blood....

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 05:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 05:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19: Yeah, there's this guy I work with and he's always trying to show me his latest downloaded crap on his phone. I'm about to take it away from him and put where a proctologist will have to retrieve it.

Knight of the Sad Countenance
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 05:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

saturn wrote:
what

:icon12: :icon12: :icon12:

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 05:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck me, I'm hearing that commercial many times a day. They should use nukes on those fucking minging bastards

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 05:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
saturn wrote:
what

Quote:
It was Daniel who, as a 17-year-old in 1997, sat down in front of his computer and recorded himself imitating his friends' souped-up mopeds. Although he didn't know it at the time, his funny little recording would one day become the Crazy Frog.

"When we recorded it, we found it very, very funny. We laughed until we got tears."

From there, it was used on various websites, particularly on one called the Insanity Test, which had the sound playing alongside a picture of a racing car, with the challenge for people to listen without laughing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4210407.stm

I still dont get it.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 05:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The nazi holocaust is too good for fuckers who need to download ringtones and background images.

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 05:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

blood.angel wrote:
The nazi holocaust is too good for fuckers who need to download ringtones and background images.

i dont get it. :shrug:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 06:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
7zark7 wrote:

I still dont get it.

You seriously don't remember this?

http://www.tekzoned.com/instest/insane.swf

Christ it was spammed in QwFix almost as much as Peanut Butter Jelly

Funny as fuck at the time. Now it's just old as chuff and annoying as hell

Im fucking with you... :p

its funny as fuck. the first 20 times. :dork:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 06:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

if that was a ring tone I had to hear everday...I would get a ski mask and a gun.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 06:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You know, the only ads worth watching on TV are those on ITV. Never watch the ones on SKY as they are mostly of insurance claims/mortgages/loans and ringtones, nor the ones on Channel 4 as they are mostly ads for their crappy shows that no one watches anyway.

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 06:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i dont get it.

i liek boobies
i liek boobies
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 06:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yea, I was like all :icon27: when I first saw it advertised on TV.

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 06:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Someone near me today had it on their phone today as it went off. I felt like battering them on the spot. :icon33:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 06:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

blood.angel wrote:

my ringtone is a midi from super mario brothers 3... :paranoid:

i do agree though, we need to slowly castrate the commerciallist cunts who are jamming this down our throats

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 06:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't see the funny?

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
7zark7 wrote:

I still dont get it.

Christ it was spammed in QwFix almost as much as Peanut Butter Jelly

I remember when you almost couldn't open a page in R&R without hearing that PBJT midi. I thought I would go NUTS, but the dancing banana was funny at the time.

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 09:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kn0wFuRy wrote:

I remember when you almost couldn't open a page in R&R without hearing that PBJT midi. I thought I would go NUTS, but the dancing banana was funny at the time.

You do realize that you can turn that stuff off right?

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 01:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't think she ever did

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 02:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

saturn wrote:
what

turn on tmf or mtv and youll see it
its another one of those "crazy ringtone" crap, but this time with a 5 year old sound file. they are selling it like its "their" CRAZY FROG@!!!1onelol doing it.
its fucking sad, and its even worse that people actually want that sound as their ringtone AND pay for it :E

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 02:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:

You do realize that you can turn that stuff off right?

Remember a few years ago when I kept posting an extremely loud breaking glass sound in threads? People didn't know how to turn it off back then, I guess. Many complaints. :icon29:

Edit: And now for rep's Added Value™ section of this post. Click Click And in case you missed it on raw-one, Click Click.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.