Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Dog the Bounty Hunter

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Dog the Bounty Hunter

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 11-08-2007 10:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

was hilarious on Larry King last night. Did anyone see that shit?

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 11-08-2007 10:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You watch Larry King?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 11-08-2007 10:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dark Metal wrote:
You watch Larry King?

It was the middle of the night rerun and it was Dog 'splainin' bout the [LOL RACISM] this and [LOL RACISM] that.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 11-08-2007 11:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Dark Metal wrote:
You watch Larry King?

It was the middle of the night rerun and it was Dog 'splainin' bout the [LOL RACISM] this and [LOL RACISM] that.

Wow, Dog the Bounty Hunter is an idiot. Does this surprise anyone?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 11-08-2007 11:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Man he was working so hard last night trying to get sympathy. And CNN ran a poll, the results of which kept getting better and better for Dog until finally 96% of callers thought he should be forgiven. And the guy is sitting there shitting himself with relief, it was pretty surreal.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 11-08-2007 11:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and wtf dog was in jail for murder which he sketchily implies he was somehow innocent

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 11-08-2007 11:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Man he was working so hard last night trying to get sympathy. And CNN ran a poll, the results of which kept getting better and better for Dog until finally 96% of callers thought he should be forgiven. And the guy is sitting there shitting himself with relief, it was pretty surreal.

Which is ridiculous, given the context of what he said. Well, at least there are about 10,000 other reasons to hate him.

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 11-08-2007 02:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

As if his haircut wasn't reason enough?

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 11-08-2007 02:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

I saw some of it. I thought it was ludicris (get it?) that because he came from a poor WHITE trash upbringing that it made him part black.
I'll bet a lot more racists come from white trash than non. As for a poll on Larry...how many blacks watch Larry? LOL

As for the murder charge, it was long ago and he was "guilty" for being with others like it was in the old days not actually pulling a trigger.

That whole family looks fucked up, IMO

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 11-08-2007 03:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You just know that he fucking reeks like Old Spice, Marlboro Lights, and sweat. That whole bunch makes me want to flip my cookies.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 11-08-2007 04:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I didn't find it funny.
I don't take pleasure in the pain of others like you do Puff.
Well, maybe I do. Ok, yea, I do.

FragaGeddon
FragaGeddon
PostPosted: 11-08-2007 08:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I heard his show got canned because he used some racial language on his show, or something like that.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 11-08-2007 08:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah his son who had just gotten out of jail, taped his dad calling his son's girlfriend a [LOL RACISM]. dog went on and on over the [phone with his son saying how someone was going to tape him and sell it to the national enquirer. His son taped him and sold it to the national enquirer for $16000

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 11-09-2007 12:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the mexicans should have kept him and some of his crew in a mexican jail

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-09-2007 05:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

why dog dog? everyone is racist whether they admit it or not...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 11-09-2007 05:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

gives people something to talk about?

my guess is he getting a show on vh1 staged in a house with 25 black castmembers!

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 11-09-2007 10:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SoM wrote:

what is it with you? Always blaming mexicans for shit?

filthy racist shitbag.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 11-09-2007 10:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, is Los Uniballos el Mexicano?

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 11-09-2007 12:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Underpants? wrote:
SoM wrote:

what is it with you? Always blaming mexicans for shit?

filthy racist shitbag.

How is that blaming Mexicans?

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 11-09-2007 07:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Uh oh, you upset Underpants? and he is a big Dog, The Ball Hunter fan

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 11-09-2007 09:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm the pecker3world advocate for the marginalized bearings of the wheel of democracy.

and you all bask in your minutely temporary delusions of entitlement.

and the tap drips
drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip

You ethicless asshole crackers.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 11-09-2007 09:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Underpants? wrote:

YES, I eat crackers in bed off a mexican's ass and she calls me "PaPee".

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 11-09-2007 09:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canidae wrote:
Underpants? wrote:

YES, I eat crackers in bed off a mexican's ass and she calls me "PaPee".

:olo: + tobasco

get ready for the sucker punch!
get ready for the sucker punch!
PostPosted: 11-09-2007 09:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

vesp wrote:
As if his haircut wasn't reason enough?

lmao

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.