Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Diablo III

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Diablo III

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 06:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Lol why don't u have time to play it? U got 7 kids or something moron?...

Btw...having a job is not an acceptable reason for having no time...unless ur a moron...

Only some kind of self hating masochist would consider having 7 kids. No, it's not the job per se, though i do have a full time one so there goes most of my time during the day. I also prefer to spend my time mostly on my girl and my friends and other things instead of gaming. I don't quite know how or why that happened, but it suddenly did.

What's funny is that i'm still not cured of purchasing games that i like - even though i have the gaming attention span of a hamster these days :up:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 07:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I played the most when I had a full time job...friends and girlfriends are gay...u lose...

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 07:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i think the word you're looking for is "boyfriends"

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 07:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

All of em are gay...

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 07:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ur a gaylord in denial

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 08:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
xer0s wrote:
Tell me about it Turb. I kept getting booted last night, along with a bit of lag. But it could have been the shitty hotel wifi...

Lol traveling business morons...

I'm not a business man, douche...

Cobalt Adrenaline
Cobalt Adrenaline
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 08:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

12 years... same routine... really geoff? no new content or nothing?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 10:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
I'm not a business man, douche...

so u are a female hobo? gg moron...

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 11:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

way better then being gay

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 12:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not really...being gay is kick ass!...

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 01:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

definitely ass involved...kicking not so much...

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 02:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i wouldn't rule out foot involvement

i liek boobies
i liek boobies
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 02:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mogul wrote:
Resume partying.

This hotfix has been great.

A friend [witch doctor] and I [barbarian] had been working through Inferno together. He started about a week after release, so I was a bit better geared than he was and had already cleared Act 1 and 2 solo. Pre-hotfix, we got through Act 1 without any real problem but hit a massive brick wall with Act 2. While my defensive stats [and especially, resists] were good enough for solo, the extra damage from co-op was absolutely wrecking me. We got halfway to Magda after a lot of graveyard zerging, frustration and hair pulling, and then gave up because it simply wasn't a fun way to play.

Since the hotfix, we have successfully cleared through Magda and halfway to Kulle. We still die sometimes against difficult affix combinations, but through a mixture of cooldown bursts, kiting and all manners of other shenanigans, progress has been solid. And it's been oodles more fun.

At this point, I think Inferno is pretty well balanced. This co-op damage fix was warranted, but the blanket reduction of Inferno damage spikiness that they have discussed could be a bad thing for the game. It will reduce longevity and the purported benefits [offering alternatives to ranged classes other than the current glass cannon approach] may not even come to pass [maybe some of you who play a ranged class in Inferno can comment on this?].

As more and more people start progressing in Inferno [through the acquisition of good gear on the gold AH], more such gear will become available in general and at more competitive prices. It's only going to get easier over time if they just let it be. I think they should move very carefully and think long and hard before nerfing Inferno, because at this point it feels pretty well tuned. Disclaimer: I've yet to start progressing in Act 3 Inferno solo.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 03:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 03:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

is 250 sum kind of limit per transaction?

i liek boobies
i liek boobies
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 04:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HomerJ wrote:
(not me) lol

Also not me.

Quote:
Sold my 29% block, str, high res, 14% life, 4/5 stormshield for $220.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-12-2012 05:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Turb, did the Skeleton King give you any grief?

Cobalt Adrenaline
Cobalt Adrenaline
PostPosted: 06-13-2012 01:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sorry man, ended up going to bed, lol.

How far did you get?

i liek boobies
i liek boobies
PostPosted: 06-13-2012 04:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jay Wilson, greatest Diablo player. Think about it. Who else can say they actually killed Diablo?

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-13-2012 04:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rofl..

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 06-13-2012 05:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Looks like the only item I have that would sell in the hundreds is my amulet. But my dps is finally high enough to melt through act 4 so I'll just keep it and try to farm up stuff to sell.

Cobalt Adrenaline
Cobalt Adrenaline
PostPosted: 06-13-2012 05:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bitWISE wrote:
Looks like the only item I have that would sell in the hundreds is my amulet. But my dps is finally high enough to melt through act 4 so I'll just keep it and try to farm up stuff to sell.

I did this in D2... there's a line to be drawn between items of value you need and you should sell. And it is tough... Essentially I kept nothing that wasn't required for me to beast more bosses, but if I was beasting bosses fine, I sold pretty much everything that dropped. A few windforces passed through my hands, I never id'd a single one and never even fired one to this day... $300 was worth much more to me :P

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-13-2012 09:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Turbanator wrote:
Sorry man, ended up going to bed, lol.

How far did you get?

I got a little past Skeleton King. He didn't give me too much trouble.

I'll be back on later tonight again...

i liek boobies
i liek boobies
PostPosted: 06-14-2012 02:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

France might sue Blizzard

source wrote:
In France, the very serious “UFC Que Choisir” organization (focused on protecting consumers of all kinds of products) has received over 1500 complaints in 4 days from gamers about connect-ability issues and has asked Blizzard to have a permanent solution within 15 days and to communicate completely and transparently about problems encountered in due time.

They are also requesting that affected gamers be given damages for troubles they may have had, and, in a much broader but more official manner, are asking the DGCCRF to have a close look at online-only DRMed games and how they work, including economically. They basically feel that it’s wrong to assume that an entire nation (well, at least France) has equal internet quality and reception across its entire territory and hence, online-only seems are harmful for some (many?) consumers (which is who they’re trying to protect).

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/commen ... gal-action

http://www.quechoisir.org/telecom-multi ... s-manettes

http://www.lemonde.fr/technologies/arti ... 51865.html

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-14-2012 02:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol wut?

Turb, me, and some other dude just smashed through Act 2 NM. Good times. I had never played with three people and never played with a witch doctor. Total chaos...

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 06-14-2012 02:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

zombie bears rock.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-14-2012 02:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

U4EA wrote:
France might sue Blizzard

Waa waa, Blizzard should just reimburse all their French customers and pull out of France altogether. Don't like their game? You don't have to play.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 06-14-2012 03:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

U4EA wrote:
Quote:
Sold my 29% block, str, high res, 14% life, 4/5 stormshield for $220.

lol. I saw a video of some guy selling random junk for $100 or so each for stuff that was basically worthless and he basically showed off his sale history to show that some people are just buying gear based on what they want to spend and some times don't even bother to really look at it. If they want to buy a $100 weapon and they find it they just assume it's really worth $100 lol.

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 06-14-2012 08:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Korea, France, now Germany

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 06-14-2012 08:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

soon Blizzard will be asking for a bailout

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 06-17-2012 09:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So I found out my Eyefinity gave me an advantage and hooked it back up. lol.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-17-2012 09:11 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Holy shit! lol that's awesome...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-17-2012 12:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hax

OUR HERO
OUR HERO
PostPosted: 06-17-2012 01:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Do enemies aggro earlier because they're on your screen sooner than they would normally be?

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 06-17-2012 02:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mogul wrote:
Do enemies aggro earlier because they're on your screen sooner than they would normally be?

Nope. I can see stuff about half way into the two outside monitors, but I can only attack things that are maybe less than 3 inches outside the center monitor. There are TONS..TONS... of graphical glitches on the extra monitors too. You can tell they knew exactly how much the player would see and said fuck the rest. Sometimes the world wont even be loaded. Surprised the graphics quality isn't higher considering how well they optimized the frustum culling.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.