Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Curious

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Curious

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-30-2015 09:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Been watching on the news about all this stuff about Planned Parenthood, how they use the aborted fetus for Science or rather sell it I guess, why the uproar, I mean you didn't want it, wanted to get rid of it then you get all uppity on how they use it. After you get rid of it I don't think it is any of your concern on what's done to it besides using it for Science I think is a good thing and if Planned Parenthood can made a few bucks well good on them. OK, I'm done I guess, carry on

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-30-2015 05:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Planned Parenthood is being used as a political pawn by the GOP in order to pass favorable legislation. They're threatening to shut our government down over it. It's leverage, nothing more.

This Congress is quickly going from least productive in history to most destructive.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 10-01-2015 08:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You will get no argument from me on that score

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.