Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        American Dad

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: American Dad

PostPosted: 02-12-2005 09:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Its fucking great :icon19:

I was skeptical at first, but I downloaded it today and watched the first episode. Damn, its really, really good! When's the second episode airing? Also, there are some things that were in the commercials that I didn't see in the first episode, for example the CIA vs FBI in the mall.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 09:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Beginning of May, I hear.

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 09:17 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think it felt a bit bland. The alien is Brian and the talking fish is Steve. Also the random bits aren't as funny as they where in Family Guy.

Chupacabra
Chupacabra
PostPosted: 02-13-2005 12:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I liked it quite a bit--more so than Family Guy. The alien is pretty funny. I never liked a lot of the characters in Family Guy.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-13-2005 02:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Chupacabra wrote:
I liked it quite a bit--more so than Family Guy. The alien is pretty funny. I never liked a lot of the characters in Family Guy.

The only line that was funny was the "Pecan Sandies" one.

Family Guy started out just like this... Really bland and sort of stupid. Give it until the middle of the season, and it should be funny. Look for Star Trek Enterprise references in the upcoming season of Family Guy.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 02-13-2005 09:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Damnit, I missed this. Please tell me only one episode?
And when does Family Guy start back up?
*looks at TV guide*

PostPosted: 02-13-2005 09:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No warez

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 02-13-2005 09:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok, cool. Then the episode that's showing at 11:30pm on Cartoon Network is a rerun. Is that the network that's airing both shows now?

PostPosted: 02-13-2005 09:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Its on FOX

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-13-2005 10:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
Ok, cool. Then the episode that's showing at 11:30pm on Cartoon Network is a rerun. Is that the network that's airing both shows now?

CN and TBS just re-runing the old Family Guy shows.

The new Family Guy starts up tonight on FOX. :up:

I think Fox will be the only network carring AD and the new FG for now.

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 02-13-2005 01:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This isnt raw-one, no warez sites. I'm not gonna tell you again. Its gonna be like one minute you're posting and then next WHAM you're gone.

PostPosted: 02-13-2005 02:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ok

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 02-13-2005 02:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bdw3 wrote:
Transient wrote:

CN and TBS just re-runing the old Family Guy shows.

I think Fox will be the only network carring AD and the new FG for now.

In my TV guide it's describing a rerun. :confused:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-13-2005 04:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bdw3 wrote:

Where did you hear that? The new episodes for American Dad and Family Guy both start May 1.

Cowboys in '05
Cowboys in '05
PostPosted: 02-13-2005 04:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

mjrpes wrote:
The new episodes for American Dad and Family Guy both start May 1.

this man speaks the truth

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-13-2005 04:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eh so it seems. :icon32:

I just cought the ass end of a commercial last week. Could have sworn they said it was starting back up this week. :confused:

Sorry about that. :shrug:

Damn.... I was all excited too. :icon33:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 02-14-2005 12:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just got finished watching the first ep. Not quite that funny, though the bar was set high knowing the Family Guy people made it. I hope the eps get better.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.