Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Real Beer Advocates, Unite............

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Real Beer Advocates, Unite............

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 10-13-2020 05:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And, how is it?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-13-2020 06:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Really good. Made in Nebraska of all places. I’ve got different pumpkin I’ll try tomorrow...

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-02-2020 10:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Really good. Made in Nebraska of all places. I’ve got different pumpkin I’ll try tomorrow...

Interesting.
Re: Real Beer Advocates, Unite.......

I thought to try some German beer for a change and it does taste alright :up:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-03-2020 06:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well that really narrows it down

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 12-03-2020 11:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I came across this about a year ago and its pretty much the only beer I drink if I'm getting a beer.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-03-2020 12:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
Well that really narrows it down

?
Please suggest some labels as German beers seem harder to source here at the moment.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-03-2020 02:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

There was no pic showing earlier :ninja:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 02-21-2021 01:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I discovered a cheap brew that tastes great.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 02-21-2021 05:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Silicone_Milk wrote:
I came across this about a year ago and its pretty much the only beer I drink if I'm getting a beer.

It's been a little while since I've had one but that's a pretty good one.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 02-25-2021 05:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
I thought to try some German beer for a change and it does taste alright :up:

Never had a Henninger myself. They're from Frankfurt, capitol of the state of Hessia.
Founded in 1655, I guess they know what they are doing. Stil, every german outside of Hessia will tell you not to drink beer from Hessia. Hessian wine is somewhat ok but the beer is just bland. General consensus, aka prejudice :) .

menkent
menkent
PostPosted: 03-13-2021 01:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My favorite German beer is still Augustiner, but it's hard to find here.

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 03-15-2021 02:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: naming your beer after alcohol withdrawal is amusing.
Holy crap it's 8.5% ?

For Belgian Blonds I'm partial to Leffe if I can get it, one of those ones that has been "marketed" to me in the past so I'm no connoisseur of where it sits in amongst other belgians, but Leffe Blond tastes good. It's in at 6.6%abv so a couple will do me. I'll give Delirium a shot if I see it !

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 03-19-2021 12:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

menkent wrote:
My favorite German beer is still Augustiner, but it's hard to find here.

That's the spirit :) !
Although, you should try Tegernseer Spezial then. Probably even harder to find.
Munich residents either go with Augustiner Hell or Tegernseer Spezial. And we stick to that decision till death.

And then there is Giesinger Bräu. From Munich's quarter of Giesing, IPA- turned commercial brewery during the last 15-20 years. From the former working-class heart of Munich. Highly recommended.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.