Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Real Beer Advocates, Unite............


Post new topicReply to topic
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC




Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Real Beer Advocates, Unite............

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
Joined: 02 Mar 2007
Posts: 20629
PostPosted: 10-01-2016 08:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Yeah dumbrain is officially the dumbest person ever to post at q3w... He finally wins... :olo: ...




Top
                 

Finno-Persian Legend
Finno-Persian Legend
Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Posts: 16102
PostPosted: 10-01-2016 09:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Scourge wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Just drink it. It's awful American beer, drink it from any old piss pot.


Glasses aside, this is a pretty ignorant statement.


Don't leave the moonshine unattended, Randy.




Top
                 

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
Joined: 11 Aug 2000
Posts: 48297
PostPosted: 10-01-2016 11:42 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Scourge wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Just drink it. It's awful American beer, drink it from any old piss pot.


Glasses aside, this is a pretty ignorant statement.


Maybe, shame it's based on fact. You guys should stick to "lite beers".




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20644
PostPosted: 10-02-2016 05:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Doombrain wrote:
Maybe, shame it's based on fact. You guys should stick to "lite beers".


What fact? The fact that you're ignorant? The fact you're attempting to be critical of beer and you had no clue about craft beer glasses?

Dumbrain :olo:




Top
                 

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
Joined: 31 Dec 1969
Posts: 51667
PostPosted: 10-02-2016 06:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Ryoki wrote:
You can leave out the ABV, think we all know how alcohol percentages work :smirk:

Interesting to see how the American beer market has apparently changed in the last decade or so, i can remember you heathens thinking bud light was an actual decent beer. I for one applaud all these diverse micro brewery beers, surely it makes for better quality beer overall. Would love to try some as i've never heard of any of them, but the only store i think would have some is far away and expensive, so meh.


Agreed. I got fed up of drinking coors light and shit like that. Tiny Rebel (Newport based brewery) are really doing a lot of good beers and are ramping up production 5 fold by moving to a new plant with its own bottling unit.

It's lovely to have a diverse set of local beers on your doorstep.

http://www.tinyrebel.co.uk




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20644
PostPosted: 10-02-2016 10:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Beer boutiques and local breweries are popping up all over the place here. Now you can go out and try something unique and different every night if you wanted to. Not everything is great, but it's all good. I really like beers from Funky Buddha, Southern Tier, Founders and Left Hand breweries to name a few.




Top
                 

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
Joined: 11 Aug 2000
Posts: 48297
PostPosted: 10-02-2016 10:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


YourGrandpa wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Maybe, shame it's based on fact. You guys should stick to "lite beers".


What fact? The fact that you're ignorant? The fact you're attempting to be critical of beer and you had no clue about craft beer glasses?

Dumbrain :olo:


Lol




Top
                 

Finno-Persian Legend
Finno-Persian Legend
Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Posts: 16102
PostPosted: 10-02-2016 10:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


gwamps has been sprinkling kool-aid into his beers.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20644
PostPosted: 10-02-2016 12:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Doombrain wrote:
Lol


End of test... :olo:




Top
                 

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
Joined: 11 Aug 2000
Posts: 48297
PostPosted: 10-02-2016 02:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


All too easy :olo:




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20644
PostPosted: 10-02-2016 03:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


End of end of test. :olo:




Top
                 

Pestilence
Pestilence
Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Posts: 15781
PostPosted: 10-02-2016 03:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Doombrain wrote:
Maybe, shame it's based on fact. You guys should stick to "lite beers".


Maybe you should do a little more research and get updated for the last 10+ years. That may have been fact years ago, it is not anymore.




Top
                 

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
Joined: 11 Aug 2000
Posts: 48297
PostPosted: 10-02-2016 10:05 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Dude, I'm trolling ygp.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20644
PostPosted: 10-03-2016 04:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


That's what you claim when you've made an ass of yourself and need an out.

In other words, end of test. :olo:




Top
                 

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
Joined: 11 Aug 2000
Posts: 48297
PostPosted: 10-03-2016 12:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Still trolling.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20644
PostPosted: 10-03-2016 12:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Dumbrain is upset. :olo:




Top
                 

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 615
PostPosted: 10-04-2016 11:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


The right one:



Giesinger Dunkel from Munich.
Pretty good :up: ,




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20644
PostPosted: 10-14-2016 01:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


This 10% ABV is like dark chocolate in a glass.




Top
                 

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
Joined: 11 Aug 2000
Posts: 48297
PostPosted: 10-14-2016 02:15 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


A wine glass, yeah?




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20644
PostPosted: 10-14-2016 02:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


^ A dumb ass, yeah!




Top
                 

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
Joined: 11 Aug 2000
Posts: 48297
PostPosted: 10-15-2016 01:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


It's a wine glass. I bet you also make a show of tasting the wine after the waiter poors a sample.




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20644
PostPosted: 10-15-2016 05:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


It's a craft beer glass. Wine glasses have a much thinner stem. And I don't drink much wine.




Top
                 

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
Joined: 31 Dec 1969
Posts: 51667
PostPosted: 10-15-2016 08:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Red wine for the win

Also i do taste before confirming I am happy with a red; taste a corked bottle and you'll know why




Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20644
PostPosted: 10-28-2016 03:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


You've got to try this....




Top
                 

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
Joined: 31 Dec 1969
Posts: 51667
PostPosted: 10-29-2016 03:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


:olo:

I'd try it for the name alone




Top
                 

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
Joined: 11 Aug 2000
Posts: 48297
PostPosted: 11-01-2016 12:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote





Top
                 

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
Joined: 20 Jul 2001
Posts: 11889
PostPosted: 11-14-2016 11:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


:smirk:
I just tasted some Bacardi rum and (diet) Pepsi :up:
It was so sweet and nice I thing I am going to drop the G & T's.

Oh, and lots, lots of ice.



_________________
Hit my WWW and make the world spin :D


Top
                 

Karot!
Karot!
Joined: 31 Jul 2001
Posts: 19337
PostPosted: 11-15-2016 02:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Jesus Whiskey, aren't you a little old for drinks like that? That's what teenagers drink, i cannot approve of this.



_________________
io chiamo pinguini!


Top
                 

plained
plained
Joined: 12 Jun 2002
Posts: 18772
PostPosted: 11-15-2016 09:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


silver patron is good



_________________
it is about time!


Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20644
PostPosted: 11-15-2016 09:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Beers are pretty good too...




Top
                 

plained
plained
Joined: 12 Jun 2002
Posts: 18772
PostPosted: 11-15-2016 09:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


yea i like them but theyer calorie dense as fuck!

especially the superbeers!

i puff up like a mofo drinking those.

summers over so only the occasional beer now



_________________
it is about time!


Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20644
PostPosted: 11-15-2016 11:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


This is a beer thread, no?




Top
                 

plained
plained
Joined: 12 Jun 2002
Posts: 18772
PostPosted: 11-15-2016 11:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


yea

i am a rule bender!

were chatting beer atm ey hehe

when i was at whole foods (dont like it) in AZ in oct they had a sit down/stand up beer area with a ton of superbeers on tap!

pretty cool ! bearded hipster guys everywhere!



_________________
it is about time!


Top
                 

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
Joined: 20 Jul 2001
Posts: 11889
PostPosted: 11-15-2016 11:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


Ryoki wrote:
Jesus Whiskey, aren't you a little old for drinks like that? That's what teenagers drink, i cannot approve of this.



Reliving my younger years I guess. After a few they were getting a little too sweet :smirk:



_________________
Hit my WWW and make the world spin :D


Top
                 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
Joined: 16 Apr 2000
Posts: 20644
PostPosted: 11-23-2016 09:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote


My goodness, you've got to get some of this...




Top
                 
Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion


Post new topic Reply to topic


cron
Quake3World.com
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group