Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Photoshop thread

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Photoshop thread

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 01-18-2009 02:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Go on, give it your best - Perhaps we could send one as a present for his inauguration or something :D

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-18-2009 02:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck this muslim

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-18-2009 03:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

in before FBI

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-18-2009 03:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 01-18-2009 04:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This is the best I could do:

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-18-2009 04:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 01-18-2009 07:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Outstanding contributions from one and all

Linux Version
Linux Version
PostPosted: 01-18-2009 07:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

epic thread is epic.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 01-18-2009 07:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Skillz!

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 01-18-2009 10:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's Super
He's Super
PostPosted: 01-18-2009 12:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-18-2009 12:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pauly why did you take down your first one? This one is :olo:

He's Super
He's Super
PostPosted: 01-18-2009 12:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It just seemed a bit wrong.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 01-18-2009 12:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: nice 1

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-19-2009 08:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-19-2009 12:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain tries but fails again

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-19-2009 02:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-19-2009 02:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 01-19-2009 03:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

Heh, did you ever see this one that got released?

Always Watching
Always Watching
PostPosted: 01-19-2009 05:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The new Monkey..........

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-19-2009 06:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow, how not funny. Why not title your pic, "The new [LOL RACISM]"?

get ready for the sucker punch!
get ready for the sucker punch!
PostPosted: 01-19-2009 06:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PhoeniX wrote:
Doombrain wrote:

Heh, did you ever see this one that got released?

barrack looks like arnond schwartzanigger.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 01-19-2009 06:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think he looks more like Jim Carrey:

Always Watching
Always Watching
PostPosted: 01-19-2009 06:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Wow, how not funny. Why not title your pic, "The new [LOL RACISM]"?

What a cry baby. It's inevitable that it's going to be done time and time again throughout his term.

Why I ask, is it ok with GW but not this guy?

It's called a photochop thread. Go cry to someone that gives a fuck.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-19-2009 06:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, there is nothing perceptually wrong with calling a black person a mokey. Ok...

Always Watching
Always Watching
PostPosted: 01-19-2009 07:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Seems to me you want and believe in a totalitarian politically correct world. Like it or not, that is not going to ever happen sir.

Fact is racial slurs are never going to go away. For good or bad, they have always been there and always will be. Fact is, in today's world the slurs have no impact as they did in the days of yore.

With my photo edit I neither called him a [LoL Raceisim] or implied such a statement. That is something you took upon yourself to do.

So why is it one feels so strongly about some words? After all, by the terms in the 70's I'm a "White Honkey" Does it bother me? Nope, in fact I merely smile as it is nothing but words. I could call Peenya a taco all day, as he is Mexican, and I doubt it would bother him as I work with Mexicans all day, every day. We even have (Gasp) Alabama Porch Monkeys, but does it bother them? No sir it does not. We have Asians that work there too but if we ask them if the Gooks eating dog today they say "Yes, want some?"

Why? do you ask? Because we all get along. We all know that what used to be deemed as a Racial Slur is no longer nothing but a jovial term. It is people like you that feel a need to be Politically Correct that find issues in terms and words. It is people like that that have issues with the world of people because they wish to bend over for everyone and be a door mat, so to speak.

You can call me anything you want, But you better not call me late for dinner.

I thank you for voicing your opinion, but your opinion in a photchop thread don't count for shit. Thank you for being a redneck and please, keep on being one.

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 01-19-2009 07:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I was thinking that it had more to do with all the Bush monkey references...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-19-2009 11:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think people are overreacting to YourGrandpa's overreaction.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 01-20-2009 12:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have yet to try eating dog in S. Korea. Lol. :olo: Want some?

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 01-20-2009 12:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol owned

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-20-2009 05:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Yeah, there is nothing perceptually wrong with calling a black person a mokey. Ok...

Shut up, you dumb hick.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-20-2009 06:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

Although we are aware of the negative connotation associated with comparing black people with monkeys, it was made clear that the comparison in this case was not racial, but political.

Maybe this will settle it:

The Old Monkey...

Last edited by surgeon62 on 01-20-2009 06:42 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-20-2009 06:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:

Shut up, you dumb hick.

LOL, Doombrain calling someone dumb. :olo:

You have to be one of the dimmest bulbs on the message board. :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-20-2009 06:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ForM wrote:
Seems to me you want and believe in a totalitarian politically correct world. Like it or not, that is not going to ever happen sir.

Fact is racial slurs are never going to go away. For good or bad, they have always been there and always will be. Fact is, in today's world the slurs have no impact as they did in the days of yore.

With my photo edit I neither called him a [LoL Raceisim] or implied such a statement. That is something you took upon yourself to do.

So why is it one feels so strongly about some words? After all, by the terms in the 70's I'm a "White Honkey" Does it bother me? Nope, in fact I merely smile as it is nothing but words. I could call Peenya a taco all day, as he is Mexican, and I doubt it would bother him as I work with Mexicans all day, every day. We even have (Gasp) Alabama Porch Monkeys, but does it bother them? No sir it does not. We have Asians that work there too but if we ask them if the Gooks eating dog today they say "Yes, want some?"

Why? do you ask? Because we all get along. We all know that what used to be deemed as a Racial Slur is no longer nothing but a jovial term. It is people like you that feel a need to be Politically Correct that find issues in terms and words. It is people like that that have issues with the world of people because they wish to bend over for everyone and be a door mat, so to speak.

You can call me anything you want, But you better not call me late for dinner.

I thank you for voicing your opinion, but your opinion in a photchop thread don't count for shit. Thank you for being a redneck and please, keep on being one.

You've gone to such a great length to explain your stupidity, that I'm sure all of the monkey faced taco honkey gooks will forgive you.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 01-20-2009 06:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dark Metal wrote:
I was thinking that it had more to do with all the Bush monkey references...

yep.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.