Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Token nostalgia thread

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Token nostalgia thread

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 11-18-2009 08:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just passing through; I found a text file called "best of Q3W since 2001" on my hard drive I had completely forgotten about.

sys0p wrote:
God you make me sick. Your whore of a mother should have terminated you.
TERMINATED YOU ANALLY

...You should be murdered.
MURDERED ANALLY

I just wanted you to know that i've got your number, childkiller, and i'm watching you.
WATCHING YOU ANALLY

inolen wrote:
i am an ubber fagtoid ;)

sys0p wrote:
Anyway, he got a bit crazy one day, and the police had to kill him.

Ryodox wrote:
¤ When and why did my postcount get set to -7000?

Turbanator wrote:
Earth's second one is called Cruithne. It was discovered in 1986 and it takes a convoluted horseshoe path around our planet as it is tossed about by the Earth's and the Moon's gravity.

Quote:
< Vycor > im a hacker moron
< ArcticCon > You are no hacker
< Vycor > i can change my ip, so it seems
< Vycor > im Vycor

Dr_Watson wrote:
if all the soccer mom's and suburban asshats gave up their shit-heap SUVs gas prices would plummit.

YourFagPa wrote:
For the latest instalment in taking you thruogh every step of my thriling life, I haev decided i'm going to modify a bottle of VB!
This is going to be a very intricate, complicaetd and painstaking process. So I have decided I am going. To share with you every step of the way!

DRuM wrote:
glossy and saturn, you owe me an apology. Or, I shall be writing to various people in authority about your behaviour in this forum.

brandon14_99 wrote:
Along with the rest of you, quake 3 sucks ass and all of you can kiss my halo loving ass. You all make me sick and I wish you would all die ... I want someone to ban me right now before I say some shit I won't regret ... So ban me or do what ever the fuck you want to because I'm out of here.

Havoc wrote:
the plural of llama should be llamae. It would be so much cooler.

Solomon666 wrote:
this being my first time here i read that post and some of it was funny till it got out of hand with teh kid thing....i know of this guy through my office...goes by that name promehteus on his buisness cards too...im work for an assistant attourney generals office here in the us....this guy is called a skip tracer...that bounty hunter....he has the worst rep for being eextremely violent so if i were the guy who wrote teh post talkin about his daughter and shit id run like hell...this man may be your worst nightmare come true...and if i had kids or grandkids and you he wrote that about them id be pissed too...not smart to talk that kind of shit about a mans family...good luck

rep wrote:
CARDIGAN, PLEASE REDO YOUR LIGHTING ON ESTATICA WITH LIGHTSTYLES AND RERELEASE IT!!!!!! This goes for anyone else with maps that already have nice lighting.

Don Carlos wrote:
Ladies and gentleman, i bring you
quake 4 renders and such

rep wrote:
I'll post a little something to U4EA...

We would like to make it clear that the following acts will not be tolerated:

Racist material of any sort
Sexual attacks and harassment on forum members
Use consistent direct insults towards another forum member
Flames MUST be carried out in Rant and Raves discussion forums

By breaking any other of the above policies, your account may be banned, and any subsequent accounts you may register will also be banned.

U4EA, by initiating this thread, you've broken all of the above rules. Get out.

rep wrote:
Nah, you've just broken all those rules.

You called me a racist. (No racist material of any kind is tolerated.)
You called me a cunt (Sexual insult. Really insulting to women man. Grow up.)
You directly made this thread insulting me. (No direct attacks.)
You did not make this in R&R, although this sort of shit isn't allowed even there.

Four rules broken in one shot? NICE.

Doombrain wrote:
Shut the fuck up you big nosed old cunt.

BadMutha wrote:
In a race of stupidity between Moj0 and DRuM, who would win?

DRuM would, by a nose.

Viruseater wrote:
He doesn't play in a clan. likely becuase he sucks and all he's good at is talk.

he claims to have beaten every clan in central with ease. Lots of times on Rogan's server.

He can't remember a single nickname he used out of all those times. Won't post the last 8 of his GUID so it can be searched, only has screenshots of his bullshit percentages that accompany either a cropped out photo, or him standing there with 900+ health and armor.

he's a pro... he just can't remember what name, what server, what his GUID is, doesn't have a screenshot from an actual game, and for some odd reason won't go back to Rogan's with his 3X ping that he destroy's everyone with to show his l33t 40lg, 75% rox and 30% nades.

Oh and on top of all that, he thinks he's a pro at network terminology and can't figure out why he download's slow but pings fast. (Laugh)

That about sums rep up in a nutshell.

And his posts all get moved to RNR because nobody can stand him and he spends 90% of his l33t time replying to people like me who make him look stupid.

Honushi wrote:
THE Q3W FORUMS ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF FUCKING HORSE MANURE. I WOULD WISH THE MODS OF Q3W TO BE MY WORST, WORST ENEMIES, AND I WOULD NOT EVEN MAKE ADOLF HITLER OR JOSEPH STALIN GO TO THE Q3W FORUMS BECAUSE FRANKLY THEY DID FUCK ALL TO DESERVE IT. IF THE Q3W FORUMS WERE THE LAST PIECE OF TOILET ROLL ON EARTH AND I HAD THE ITCHIEST ASS THIS SIDE OF CHRISTENDOM I WOULD STILL NOT WIPE WITH IT. I HAVE TOLERATED THE FORUM MODS' STUPID ANTICS TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME AGAIN BECAUSE I ACTUALLY DARED TO SUGGEST THEY WERE DEALING WITH TROLLS BUT THIS IS A WHOLE NEW FUCKING LEVEL. IF YOU WERE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR TRUSTING THEM I WILL HATE YOU, AND I WILL HATE YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH. IF THE Q3W FORUMS WERE ROUGH PILES OF OLD BITS OF SHIT I WOULD ENJOY WATCHING YOU ROLL NAKED IN IT. BUT OF COURSE THE Q3W FORUMS ARE NOT ROUGH PILES OF OLD BITS OF SHIT, IT IS FAR FAR WORSE THAN THAT. THEIR MODS JERK AROUND WITH ME AND TELL ME TO FUCK OFF, AND OVERALL THEIR FORUMS ARE LESS STABLE THAN A 400 POUND MAN BALANCED ON AN UPRIGHT DILDO.

demolition wrote:
And because of your sarcasm you can read about that pic in my sig.
It was a nice two minute demo I did. FFA with nightmare Ranger, Mynx, and Phobos. I jumped up the bouncer (must have been about 1 minute and a half through the match) and Ranger came into view. He had just blasted Phobos with his rocket launcher I believe. Anyway, I landed a rocket at his feet and sent him packing. Just before, he launched a rocket and I unfortunatly hit it through the motion of the bouncer. A nice double kill if I may say so.

Don Carlos wrote:
Your an utter cunt
Really. You nit pick at everything
you silly fat wanker. One day you
will die and the world will rejoice,
hold hands and sing songs. Untill
this day people will just abuse you
and call you cunt at every possible
moment, or so we can hope.

GET A HOBBY YOU CLIT!!!!

rep wrote:
In 2000 when Zero4 was the top player in the world, I played him on his best map (tourney4) and got frags on him, something professional players failed to do. This was right after I bought the retail Q3 (I had the demo only before this) and I only had 15FPS. Knowing what I know now, I think if I got the LG or PG and whored the red armor on any given map, I'd take him. Just the other night, I made a cK member sign off crying, and I wasn't even on my computer. (Had my config though.)

If they're doing that pussy timer shit, whoring the armors, megahealth, and rail, then I dunno who would win... But if I have the LG or PG and I bullcharge someone on a lan, it's over.

Havoc wrote:
i hope a cow eats your spine right out of your back.

inphlict wrote:
The humanity within me has devoured my own will. I have become the most instinctive savage in humanity. As the fury takes on I clutch my fits ever tighter. You think of me as a spec of dust, a form of amusement as if I am inconsequential. Nothing you say or do can change the course of your providence, as I depart I ask you to question the events that have taken place. Before long to be forgotten, my intonation has taken an altered meaning.

I preordained no mischief, yet I have caused an insignificant quantity. I have lied to no magnitude. I have spoken with no significance. Why? There is no immediate answer. Yet I am sure that my essence has caused the same amount of good, but I frequently question my own motives. It is not about me or you, it just is.

Farewell q3w, bona fide existence awaits me.

Havoc wrote:
There is indeed a tier of filth at q3w below that containing rep, horka, skinNCNmaster, reefsurfer, and the like. Nobody likes them, nobody pays attention to them, nobody laughs except at them. Yet below that, on the lowest rung of the shitheap ladder, you've got Honushi. Honushi, the retarded spamming faggot. Honushi, whose opinion matters to NOBODY.

There are people who read rep's threads because once in a while they are interesting or thought provoking, or at least good for a laugh. It is possible, once in a while, to have a conversation with rep about something useful. The same goes for reefsurfer and skin. They can function in society. But not so, Honushi. There isn't a single person at quake3world, or fucking anywhere, who gives half a shit what he thinks about anything. He is the retarded, friendless prick who does nothing but spam bullshit in other people's topics. He is the fucking mosquito on the testicle of q3w, who everyone longs to slap into oblivion.

GG.

GoaGrrl wrote:
Attention, attention, I was raped when I was 19 and I have since lost my ability to have children. I hooked up with a guy that smacked me around a bit, but lately everything seems to be gold.

Sorry raw, anything you had is now OLD.

And besides, seeing as that is what you insinuated to post, really shows something about your character. It explains why you're stuck in your shit job, you're wife cheated and left you, and generally you'll (you will - for all you non-proper english speaking tards out there) never move beyond where you are.

Oh and don't worry, I won't go all AIMEE on you.

FLAEM ON!

creep wrote:
Maybe it's just because I'm ignorant of the ricer's ways... but why you claim to hate HONDAS and then go on a rant about ACURAS?

DooMer wrote:
Poe... Lovecraft...? Cut the fantasy bullshit out. Back when I was in world war nam, every day was a horror story. A real horror story. In between skull fucking facist dictators, and raping women and children, I was strangling gooks with thier own goddamn intestines. Charlie may have taken my leg and my right eye, but he never took my spirit. Thats the important thing.

sys0p wrote:
See how a totally realistic 60's bouffant wig can make a difference?

Nightshade wrote:
Hmmm, a whiny dickhead asking if a retard is a cunt. A veritable ouroboros of stupidity.

Kracus wrote:
I will never tell you certain things about my life because it would be stupid to do so. Let's just say, and I'll keep this real vague, I do buisness at clubs. If I met you somehwere in town and knew who you were you would be wise to run. Although I'm not the violent type a lot of my friends are. If I expressed that I'd like to see your head beat in with a lead pipe that just may happen. Which is why I usualy tend to keep what I think to myself. Do I expect you to beleive me? Of course I don't. I expect you to simply say something stupid like you usualy do.

DooMer wrote:
You queers have it made. In nam, we didnt have the convenience of going to the grocery store and picking up some food. Diets...? pfft, fuck no. We only had one food group : nazi. Thats right, ladies. if you were hungry, you had to kill yourself a nazi and eat him. Needless to say, I never went hungry.

GONNAKILLYA! wrote:
Oh and Kracus I must congratulate you on your recent burst of posts that have allowed me and the rest of Q3W to learn so much more about you.

Let's see...I learned the following:

1) You're a moron.
2) You're a moron that makes interthreats.
3) You're a moron that "does bidness with bars" which could mean anything from supplying booze or giving handjobs to their clientelle.
4) You're a moron that cheats at video games and then bitches about how people cheating in video games has made it less fun for you.
5) You are a moron.
6) You say you don't care about posting here or the members themselves, yet say you are drained and pissed off with people hijacking your threads about stupid thoughts you have on the shitter.
7) You're a moron.
8) See number 1
9) See number 5
10) See number 7
11) You're a moron that holds enormous grudges against people you'll never meet...which means you'll never be able to live out your life fantasy of watching your friends introduce me to their lead pipes...while you hide behind a garbage can looking for an escape route to run down in case your friends don't do the job.
12) You're a moron.
13) You're a moron that'll never have a worthwhile, happy relationship with a woman because you "have next to nothing in common with (women). Both emotionaly and intellectualy."
14) You're a moron.
15) See number 14.
16) You hate street bums because you can't be sure what they'll do with that money they beg for.
17) You're a moron.

I'm confident that I have a pretty good picture of you now that you've decided to share so much with the people you couldn't care less about. I'm glad you took the time out of your schedule of not caring to post all that complete idiosy.

Stupid fag.

LegionXS wrote:
Goths dress intentionally like freak clones of each other and listen to the same death music, then get all depressed that everyone thinks they're freaks because they're "expressing themselves in their own unique way"...

rgoer wrote:
btw cocks

feedback wrote:
I was playing FC today, and as usual I was picking off the idiot enemies from a distance.

Except this time, I shot one of the guards, and all of a sudden a wild boar runs out of the jungle, gets into a jeep, drives it up some stairs and crashes it.

So as far as I can tell, the boars must have the same AI as the mercs, brilliant.

Cooldown wrote:
Well, I debated all day whether I should share with all of you what happened to me last night, so since I can't tell my family i'll tell you guys my story. Ok so yesterday was my cheat day. Probably put away about 8k cals including a lot of alcohol last night. Im at the usual weekend frat parties and i've been talking to this girl for the majority of the night. She's 19, so still a little on the immature side, but im only 21 so its all good. Anyway i've talked to this girl a few times before, and to make a long story short I ended up going back with her to her dorm. About another 8shots later, we end up fooling around on her bed, didnt bang her, but did pretty much everything else. So about 10min's into her giving me head, I had to drop the fattest shit in my life. All my meals were followed by 3tsp of metamucil so I could get lots of fiber in me to combat the carbs a litte. Anyway im holdin my #2 in and finally it goes away. We both end up passing out on her bed, she's butt naked and im in my boxers. I must have passed out about 10min after she did around 3am. I wake up at about 8am to piss and I find myself covered in shit. Im thinking WTF, and what happened was I shit myself when I was sleeping. It was all over the bed, sheets,etc.... Im freakin out so I did the most horrible thing in the world. She's sleeping with her back towards me, so I take my boxers off, scoop up some shit and gently smear it on the inside of her butt, her lower back, and a little on the back of ther hammies. I get dressed and leave LOL This poor girl is gonna think she did it. I didnt know what else to do though. Anyway, im really gonna have to avoid her and I have no clue what im gonna do when I end up running into her.

Kracus wrote:
GKY, Oblivion, Massive Quasar, Raw, sys0p, claus, Havoc, Pauly: You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Pauly wrote:
I work in local government where equality is everything, so as a result councils take on ethnic minority people so that their figures look good ("oh last year we employed 50 people from ethnic backgrounds" etc).

The problem with this is, you get people that have just come over from a mud hut in outer swambalia, that can't even speak a word of fucking english, who have just stepped onto British soil and suddenly find themselves as management.

Trying to explain to Naggli Omboggu from Community Care that the reason the council bus was late to pick up one of her spastic clients, was because of the increase in speedhumps in the road, and traffic calming measures, is like trying to explain nuclear physics to Oblivion.

LegionXS wrote:
You dont work, thus you are not useful to my society.

You'll never breed.

You're fat, taking up extra resources which would be much more aptly used on someone else.

You dress up as a pirate for fun.

You have no use in life, and are an evolutionary dead end - darwin says "commit suicide please".

Gay i can forgive.

Fat i can forgive.

Unemployed and lazy is a little pathetic, but it doenst make you a bad person.

But put that all together, dress it up like sailormoon and give it the power of Games Workshop on a saturday afternoon and you have something...

something...

something very wrong...

sys0p wrote:
Christ, even gramps is out of yuor league now, you old shitbag. Enjoy 56k while you travel the short road to death, cunt.

Kracus wrote:
You know GKY I'll be comming into a lot of money in a few years time and when I do I'll personaly fly to germany if your still there so I can kick your ass. You may feel special about this and think it's you but the truth is I've always wanted to fly to some little pricks house to give him a good beatin just because I'm violent like that. Anyway, see you in about 3 or 4 years.

DooMer wrote:
Sounds kinda awesome to me. I think i'd keep it. He would be like your little buddy. You can eat a lot more and not get fat. You could do shit and then blame it on your tapeworm. You could also start saying "We" instead of "I" like venom.

Honushi wrote:
oh, that's very clever feedback

and by "sobbing over my keyboard," I mean "making plans on building a top-secret site and forums that you and Havoc have been banned from"

anyway have fun being made fun of at my forums...
oh wait, you and Havoc aren't going to know that you'll be made fun of!

Honushi wrote:
oh SHUT UP

I've had it with you, KID.

I'm a year older than you, I'm smarter than you, and you have been banned from many other forums, including one recently from a GunBound site.

And you're going to be banned from ANOTHER board, and that will be MY board. You will be banned from my forum for abusing me ever since I have been at Q3W. You were more abusive to me than every other member I have ever known here.

Havoc, in case you try and say something that might rile me up, I've banned you from my forums as well, because you nearly flooded my old Yahoo! Mail Inbox with SPAM after you took a peek at it from another forum. As a result of the flooding, I had to get a new e-mail address. This time no one knows the address but ME.

horton wrote:
I checked my bank balance after being paid, the balance was double what i thought it should be.

I queried this, they said no mistake that was my balance, so I said if it turned out to be a mistake would i have to repay the money, they said it was not a mistake and i would not have to repay the money.

I spent all the money on shit and a few weeks later got a letter saying they fucked up, it was a mistake and i now owed them this money.

Even when i said some cunt told me i wouldnt have to repay the money, they still insisted i repay the cash, even calling me at work and making me look like a cunt.

I never paid
them but it
pissed me
off.

Seremtan wrote:
Sitting here, doing nothing but pissing in the wind. If you' re female, feel free to message me and lift me from the dreary confines of my tiny little mind. Take me somewhere I haven't been. Take me to happiness. I' m looking for companionship, friendship, a partner for life. Here' s hoping the great WWW succeeds where "real" life has failed me so many times.. But then, how do you define "real"? As a poet once said "The only thing perfect in this world is Love..."

Havoc wrote:
If q3w is a room full of people and threads are their conversations, Honushi's posts are the sibilant farts of the comatose idiot in the corner.

seza wrote:
also, my grasp of the english language draws no less of a comparison to that of how shakespeare manipulated plays and poems.

FearlessAssault wrote:
no she didn't just smile at me and talk. We went to a bar for a drink, we hung out alot and she was always talking to me adn sitting right next to me and smiling to me. She said she'll wait a year for me and when I came back to my granmas she was with another guy.

odium wrote:
Never quote me again EVER

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 11-18-2009 08:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow!!! That file is the size of Cincinnati. It's going to take a while for me to read all that *lol*

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 11-18-2009 08:57 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 11-18-2009 11:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Good times.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-19-2009 02:07 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what silicone said
all of these are also in the memorable quotes thread inthe void

plz to fuck an off

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 11-20-2009 10:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Silicone_Milk wrote:
http://quake3world.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15311

?

:smirk:

Havoc wrote:
Just passing through..................

Still says hello to Havoc Image as I know what it is to be passing through :D

Approaching the singularity
Approaching the singularity
PostPosted: 11-21-2009 01:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

heh, good times indeed

seems like the influx of idiots has been rather constant on these boards

the idiots were funnier back then though, the ones we have here now are really weak

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 11-21-2009 03:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feedback wrote:
Good times.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-21-2009 06:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm still waiting for Kracus to fly to Germany and kick my ass.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 11-21-2009 06:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Me too damnit.

Faded Dream
Faded Dream
PostPosted: 11-21-2009 09:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't know if I should be glad or sad that none of my quotes are in there.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 11-21-2009 09:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Be mad >:(

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-21-2009 03:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-21-2009 03:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:

which would be double the comedy since iirc you're in australia :tard: :up:

puzl
puzl
PostPosted: 11-21-2009 03:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ahh, memories. this forum used to be quite awesome didn't it.

PostPosted: 11-21-2009 09:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It stopped being awesome when a certain person who slarved people stopped posting

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.