Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Hey Q3W family! I got married!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Hey Q3W family! I got married!

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-18-2010 05:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Already congratulated you on FB, so fuck u...

Nightshade wrote:
This freak in Washington Square Park would act like a robot for a minute or so if you threw a dollar in his spittoon. He had spraypainted himself with copper-colored paint.

I saw that dude in Toronto, he's a crazy pop-and-locker.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-18-2010 05:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lead poisoning gives ya mad skills haha

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 08-18-2010 06:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mazda, does he hang out with the Silver Elvis by the Eaton Centre or would that be considered invading one's turf?

(For the non-Torontonians:)

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-18-2010 06:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think he only came for Nuit Blanche :shrug:

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 08-18-2010 08:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Congratulations brutha, you deserve it!

guru
guru
PostPosted: 08-18-2010 08:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Very happy for you NS. You definitely deserve the happiness after the recent struggles, glad that things are falling into place and you can see even better things on the horizon.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 08-18-2010 10:35 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Congrats dude :)

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-18-2010 10:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Concrats Nightshade.
You really look like the type of person I wouldn't want to get in a fight with.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 02:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

grats slappy, sounds awesome :up:

Nightshade wrote:
This freak in Washington Square Park would act like a robot for a minute or so if you threw a dollar in his spittoon. He had spraypainted himself with copper-colored paint.

we have guys like this in oxford. one juggles pins if you chuck in money, a couple of others sip tea or something. in fact, cornmarket is like fucking woodstock most saturday afternoons with performers/buskers etc

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 02:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

they're in all major cities, annoying the shit out of innocent bystanders

XXXG-00W0
XXXG-00W0
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 03:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

congrats man

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 05:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
Congratulations brutha, you deserve it!

Thanks man, I was thinking of your photo of you screaming at that statue when I had my wife take the one of me I posted.

tnf wrote:
Very happy for you NS. You definitely deserve the happiness after the recent struggles, glad that things are falling into place and you can see even better things on the horizon.

Thanks, my whole family has said the same thing, and going through what I did has really made me appreciate the contrast.

Oh and Eraser? I, just like tnf, am a nerd trapped in a biker's body. :p

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 05:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Couldn't you cut the 'lawn' before the wedding?

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 06:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We did, twice. It hadn't been cut in a while since the building that's adjacent to it has been defunct for some time and was just recently purchased and is undergoing renovations. I wanted to cut it again, but the wife was happy with it, and you know how that goes. I was just happy it got cut at all since the wife's family had to take care of it. Her mom lives in VT and we were down in NC, so we had to get a lot of help for a lot of stuff like that.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 07:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Weather always makes me nervous for outdoor events like this. Did you have a backup plan?

Tannhauser Gate
Tannhauser Gate
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 12:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Congats NS, last I heard from you you were going on about your impending divorce. Glad to hear that you got your shit sorted out and that you are back on track.

He's Super
He's Super
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 02:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So what have you been through then?

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 02:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shut it Pauly

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 05:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

congrats trampshade.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 05:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Congratz!!!

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 06:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
We did, twice. It hadn't been cut in a while since the building that's adjacent to it has been defunct for some time and was just recently purchased and is undergoing renovations. I wanted to cut it again, but the wife was happy with it, and you know how that goes. I was just happy it got cut at all since the wife's family had to take care of it. Her mom lives in VT and we were down in NC, so we had to get a lot of help for a lot of stuff like that.

Dead grass still grows?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 06:46 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Who gives a fuck anyways?

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 07:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Congrats NS! Glad to hear things are looking up so soon after the shit.

Nice to see the weather cooperated with you. Our "reception" was outdoors and it was rainy and windy. The tent blew down, and two trees fell over in the yard. Fucking magical day. :disgust:

And yeah, NYC is cool. So much shit to see. Looks like you hit a few of the big stops. FAO Schwartz is neat, but I was a bit let down. I dunno, I guess I was imagining something totally crazy. That doorman is tits, though. Did the new wife drag you into Tiffany & co. to "look at" some stones?

ps... nice looking lady

He's Super
He's Super
PostPosted: 08-19-2010 10:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What shit?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 08-20-2010 06:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Congratulations to you two!

This is great news well done !

very happy for you

That trip looked awesome too!

:up: !

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 08-20-2010 07:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

congrats. hope you're past the mid life crisis and actually settle down this time.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-20-2010 08:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Congrats dude, I feel sorry for your missus already :p

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 08-20-2010 09:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

werldhed wrote:
Congrats NS! Glad to hear things are looking up so soon after the shit.

Nice to see the weather cooperated with you. Our "reception" was outdoors and it was rainy and windy. The tent blew down, and two trees fell over in the yard. Fucking magical day. :disgust:

And yeah, NYC is cool. So much shit to see. Looks like you hit a few of the big stops. FAO Schwartz is neat, but I was a bit let down. I dunno, I guess I was imagining something totally crazy. That doorman is tits, though. Did the new wife drag you into Tiffany & co. to "look at" some stones?

ps... nice looking lady

We did not have a backup plan, that lawn is very special to the both of us, so it was going down rain or shine.

No, my wife did not drag me into any jewelry stores, the last thing she wanted was to go shopping, that's not her at all, thank non-existent Jeebus. She wanted to stomp around the city, ride the smelly subways, and look at all the buildings and freaks. She's been there a bunch of times already, she went there by herself for a few days last year. She's a rockstar. Hell, she's seen more of the world than I have. England, Greece, Russia, even Bosnia.

Besides, she already has a 2.8 carat engagement ring. :p

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 08-20-2010 10:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Thanks guys, it's really been awesome. The last couple of years have been extraordinarily difficult for me in many respects, had to let go of a lot of illusions, go through a lot of pain, and force myself to learn a lot about myself. But, I have grown a tremendous amount and I am happier now than I ever have been. Life is good, very, very good, and it's getting better.

Nightshade wrote:
I figure I've been posting on this forum for so damn long you pricks are like a second family, and I wanted to share all this awesomeness with you. Fags.

I've been ill the last couple of days Nightshade and it was so nice to read of your awesome news, and yes it is looking like a second family :smirk:

Well it has been said before so I will just add my good wishes for you and yours, wishing you a long and happy life together :up: :up:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.