Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Minecraft - Anyone into it?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Minecraft - Anyone into it?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 05-23-2016 08:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mars is also like a scrapyad of failed shit.

I imagine it's what Davincis sketch book looked like.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 05-23-2016 09:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
We built and landed a rocket on the fucking moon, yo. The. Fucking. Moon.

Now; tell us all about your quaint little huts, with a pumpkin garden and how you raised a pig :smirk:

Fuk of two you're own fred, mayte

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 05-23-2016 11:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My first adventure in Space Engineers, abysmal; I left the cockpit at 'warp' and saw my ship disappearing off in the distance. I then tried to use my personal jet pack to make it to a local asteroid. Never got there. I figure it's going to take a little time to master space :rolleyes:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 05-23-2016 11:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
My first adventure in Space Engineers, abysmal; I left the cockpit at 'warp' and saw my ship disappearing off in the distance. I then tried to use my personal jet pack to make it to a local asteroid. Never got there. I figure it's going to take a little time to master space :rolleyes:

Memph crash landed us on an Alien planted and we were killed by 7 foot spiders.

*respawn*

I've decided I'm going to make a penis shaped space craft. It shall be called cockship 1.

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 12:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This sounds pretty fun, might give it a bash with you homos. Do you use mumble/does it have voice comms?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 09:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sounds great, but what are you doing in minecraft, which is what this thread is about, fuckface

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 09:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 09:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

phantasmagoria wrote:
This sounds pretty fun, might give it a bash with you homos. Do you use mumble/does it have voice comms?

I use Steam comms when I'm on with my bro, can use mumble though. I'm sure Memph will, he needs to start building his own shit :p

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 12:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
fuck off and start your own thread u cheeky kunt

I can start a Space Engineers topic if needed :!:

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 01:32 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
seremtan wrote:
fuck off and start your own thread u cheeky kunt

I can start a Space Engineers topic if needed :!:

Do it :D

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 04:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You cant. Its bad luck ;p

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 06:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:

Why is it bad luck? I am confused.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 07:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

Why is it bad luck? I am confused.

Shh :p, we're teasing the precious ones.

Memphis wrote:
We are the leaders of this thread. Being so technologically advanced an' all.
Now, get to bashing rocks, ya ridgey-nosed, pre-industrial peons >:)

In shapes of cube :D

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-25-2016 03:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
We are the leaders of this thread. Being so technologically advanced an' all.
Now, get to bashing rocks, ya ridgey-nosed, pre-industrial peons >:)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=52053

derp

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 05-27-2016 11:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Reporting in: Today, yes I am still digging. Yes, so many games but MC has me hooked :smirk:

I am extending my 20k tunnel to 30k blocks. I took a side excursion as you do and discovered yet another mine. There has been so many, but I must be near one hundred and most unexplored.

Exploring, I entered the room, you know it, the one with the dirt floor measuring about 20 x 30 x15.

Well I discovered RED TULIPS!

First I've seen them, I am pretty sure :smirk: :p

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 05-28-2016 01:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 05-28-2016 04:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nice

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-01-2016 08:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

some great inspiration here chaps

https://imgur.com/a/0Gy80

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-01-2016 09:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Spooky Tower needs to be built!

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-01-2016 10:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so get on it :)

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-02-2016 08:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
some great inspiration here chaps

https://imgur.com/a/0Gy80

That is very cool

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-03-2016 05:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Who the fuck is that motherfucker

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-03-2016 06:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
so get on it :)

Happy and I are going for a Saturday evening session if you dont have plans?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-03-2016 09:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that sounds like an excellent plan - if you actually show up :smirk: what sort of time?

we could raid the ocean monument

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-03-2016 10:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

As long as I am packed for this trip of mine, I will be there for 7ish

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-03-2016 01:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

super

where are you going?

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-03-2016 01:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Rome :up:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 06-03-2016 09:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Question: I am in a mine, stripping away all the timbers, rail and ore I can see but it keeps getting bigger :eek:
What I mean to say is, it seems there's no end to this one and I have dug a few mines in my travels. This one seems endless!

I've been here days!

Last count is 40 mine carts, all in the same mine!

Anyone ever found one like this?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-04-2016 01:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it's probably 2 or 3 smooshed together

either that or Notch's finger slipped on the keyboard

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-04-2016 04:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

accept mah gender authoritah!

nope

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-04-2016 09:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Good lad

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 06-14-2016 01:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I am still :smirk: in that same mine. Last count I had discovered near 30 minecarts and if you play you will know how rare they are stumble upon.
I tend to dig 15 or 20 blocks into the rock at the end of any (created) tunnels so I am guessing this is how I find another mine.

seremtan wrote:
it's probably 2 or 3 smooshed together

either that or Notch's finger slipped on the keyboard

I recon there must be 10+ mines here smooshed together.
Still fun.

Days later, still turning a corner in a deep MC mine shaft and finding a mine-cart :smirk:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 06-29-2016 10:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I decided I should venture to the surface as I have been too long :smirk: and down deep.

I started another elevated railway (as you do) at right angles to my original at bearing 154 (so as to discover different biomes perhaps). I was going to electrify but was tempted to dig again :smirk:

Days later, I found yet another mine to explore so I start stripping wood and ore...

It has been days :rolleyes:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-30-2016 10:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

are you building anything with all this stuff you're mining? and if so, are there screenshots?

i just started a new survival island map on 1.10. not been that motivated though since vanilla pisses me off so much with all the things you can't do but should be able to do

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 06-30-2016 01:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Short answer is yes. I'll post screenies soon. I have to locate some structures I have built along the way and on the surface. Truth is I have to find them :smirk:

I mainly and continue to a dig tunnel deep laying rail as I go, discover mines then ransack/strip them of wood and ores. I now teleport to caches.

Early in the game I uncovered those under water Atlantis temples but I got bored after exploring a couple. There are all the same but it was an interesting challenge. Sand and glass blocks work well here. I posted screes earlier.

As mentioned I have built and continue to build an elevated powered railway now 20k blocks long and just started another at a right angle to the original hoping to get to different biomes but best enjoy digging.

I haven't interacted with the AI at all and the first Inca Temple I ventured into I was blown up by a booby trap. I then discovered dynamite :D

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.